***Hey, Hey! Come right in and plan, OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 thread!!!***

As long as my husbands job lets us we are going in Oct. Dates went back up in air since we are stay off site but can't wait to get things more solid.

Hello all! I have been to Disney many times but never during the Halloween season. I am so excited! My teenage daughter and I will be checking into All-Star Movies Resort late night on Wednesday October 4th and will be checking out Monday October 9th. I already got tickets for MNSSHP for Thursday October 5th. We are planning on taking a cab or uber (any advice appreciated!) to Universal Halloween Horror Nights for Friday October 6th. We are taking advantage of the Early Magic Hours and going to Animal Kingdom Saturday the 7th and Hollywood Studios Sunday the 8th. These are the only *solid* plans so far. Trying to keep an open mind/heart. I love planning my Disney trips almost as much as going!

So no new stuff to report for October.

In that case, here's a cat montage! Everybody loves a montage!

18556219_1986193348282144_9204434965414700637_n.jpg 18519709_1986193368282142_2697372380114092339_n.jpg 18556204_1986193401615472_5659730064247700921_n.jpg

So somehow this week I found time to make my plans and snag a few dining reservations. This is what our plans look like so far. Things may change. I used Kenny The Pirate's crowd calendar since Easywdw no longer has calendars out. We may opt to not do TS at Epcot but eat our way around the world. I'm also looking for a BOG and possibly an Ohana reservation for any day during our trip. We aren't doing the dining plan, but setting aside the same amount to pay oop. I think we will save money since we didn't get any of the expensive restaurants. We aren't planning on doing MNSSHP this time. The price is making me second guess it. It's double in price since we started going back in 2008.

10/14/17- Arrive MCO 1:45pm DME to AS Movies. No set plans but maybe head to DTD or just hang out at the resort.
10/15/17- AM EP Break at Resort PM AK Yak & Yeti 4:30pm May change this to a Tusker House ROL
10/16/17- AM HS Break at Resort PM MK (See HEA)
10/17/17- AM MK 1:05pm Chef Mickeys No other set plans for the day maybe head back to MK or DTD or ??
10/18/17- AM AK Break at Resort PM EP 6:50pm Rose & Crown
10/19/17- AM MK 12:30pm Jungle Canteen Break at Resort PM HS
10/20/17- AM EP 12:00pm Nine Dragons Break at Resort Whatever we feel we need to still do.
10/21/17- DME to MCO 8:59am flight home.

Let me know what you think of my plans.

@JoanneDisFan

Your plan looks good! Good use of hoppers!

We only have one day, half day actually, for Hollywood Studios. We want to go on ToT and Toy Story Mania and that's really it.

We are there 9 nights, so we have two AK days/nights, one party, 3 nights and one full day in MK, two Epcot days/nights and one extra morning...we are all over the place!

Okay, made a rash decision this weekend, and i'll be there October 6th, leaving October 10th. Port Orleans French Quarter again!
Iv got tickets to MNSSHP for the 6th, and thats all I know. I missed my 180 day for booking : (

Who knows if there is a cancelled ADR thread for October yet?

Booked October 21-27 at Pop with MNSSHP on October 24. So excited for my first Food and Wine and my sister-in-law has never been so we cannot wait to show her all of the fun to be had!

So after one day of planning, here is what I've thought.
Friday 6th - arrival day, at pofq by 230. Have a qs at pofq and then head to MK for 4pm entrance to MNSSHP, I need to get fastpasses, hopefully SDMT, BTMR. I will save HM for the party fun! Need a cinnamon bun from Gastons!
Saturday 7th- (hoping for Star Wars dessert party to be released for this night??) EMH at AK, do all of Pandora, as well Everest! I have an ADR at TuskerHouse for 2. Then head to HS for star wars show. Then walk to Epcot for illuminations at 10.
Sunday 8th- EMH at HS do all the ridew we need to, head to MK for the night. Might watch the 3pm parade. I have 4pm ADR at Plaza Resturant, and will stay to watch HEA!!
Monday 9th- Epcot in the morning to hit Soarin, Test track and a few other rides. Head to AK for the night. For ROL and Tree of Life Awakening, also pandora in the dark.
Tuesday the 10th My flight home is at 209. I have a 825 reservation for 1900 park fare, but my flight is international, so I hope that will work!!

I need to know the finally park times in order to fit all of that in. I'd like to get to Planet Hollywood as well. Maybe the last day, after AK if they don't stay open past 7. Or in between Epcot and AK if they keep AK opening later into the evening.

Any word on Galactic Spectacular in Oct?? Looks like its only scheduled through the last weekend in Sept.

Any word on Galactic Spectacular in Oct?? Looks like its only scheduled through the last weekend in Sept.

They usually don't update the SW Galactic Spectacular stuff until closer to time. It was about a month ago that they released times through September.

Just received our tickets for MNSSHP! Getting really excited to go. 5 months seems so far away!:maleficen

Well guys, I just have to brag a tiny bit. I recently bought some DVC points resale and was wanting to use the banked points before they expire. I had been booked at Beach Club for one night which felt like a pretty good pickup. It was going to be our MNSSHP night so I was hoping for something closer to MK to open up. Welllll I was able to snag a studio at Grand Floridian Villas for that night! So excited because a) they look absolutely beautiful and b) it'll be a quick trip back and forth from the MK that day.

Well guys, I just have to brag a tiny bit. I recently bought some DVC points resale and was wanting to use the banked points before they expire. I had been booked at Beach Club for one night which felt like a pretty good pickup. It was going to be our MNSSHP night so I was hoping for something closer to MK to open up. Welllll I was able to snag a studio at Grand Floridian Villas for that night! So excited because a) they look absolutely beautiful and b) it'll be a quick trip back and forth from the MK that day.

Good on you! That's awesome! We're doing points at BRV for late Oct. I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter