Here's a Cute Game.....

anybody bringing some bread for the ducks;)

I can bring some tia maria too & some toffee apples

Sorry Nutsy, you can bring te muts, but not the tia maria, bread, blanket, or toffee apples. :D How about a net to catch fish with??:D :D

yup a fish net no problem..................how's about a butterfly net too:)

Oh yeah, how about some Billy Tea. Since this is a picnic & a picnic aint a picnic without some good ole Billy Tea:D

I can bring along some cups too, styrofoam throw away ones that is.

Napkins/Serviettes not a problem either...................:)

Ashton, what kind of things are we not allowed to bring??

I knew I forgot something, my lime jello! Just LOVE the stuff.:)

I think I will bring some lemon bars, they are DD's favorite. Nutsy, why don't you bring some nectarines, fresh fruit is always good at the park.

Sorry Nutsy but you can't bring any cups or tea. You can bring some Nilla Wafers and some noodles though.:D

How about bananas? Can I bring them?

What are the rules to this game anyway. Seems I always choose the wrong things.

Can we bring our pets along too?

My pets, Bosco & Sasha, could not come with me. What are your pets names? If you have a nanny you can bring her along. Also if you have any nieces or nephews you can bring them along too.

The rule is hidden.:D Everything luvdzny said is right.:D I can bring my ma-maw's cat, Oliver. :D :D

I can also bring some Twizzlers, tea, tapioca pudding, and Twix.:D

Anybody got a battery operated VCR? I'll bring my copy of
LION KING.:)
Kim

I'm sure we can convince Belle to bring a battery opperated VCR!! ;) :p :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: Thanks thelk4!! Sounds good!! :D :D :D

Just in case it gets really hot, I'm going to bring some Gatorade :D

...and in case any of this food needs to be cooked, I'll also bring a grill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter