• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

all part of the new system that tells you about availability as a walk up. Here's Kona's info
Ahh..very smart, never seen it before...but glad it is there
That is so cool! I hope it hangs around for a long time.
All part of "limited contact", although I'd still probably walk up and ask in some cases if it didn't show availability since they can sometimes squeeze you in.

So we weren't able to get boarding groups our previous 2 days at HS and now the news is reporting some serious breakdowns of this ride today. Tomorrow is our final HS day and idk if it's worth it. Going to talk with dh about switching our days.
Were you trying at 10am? Just curious,

By sales, do you mean things were actually marked down or just good pricing?
Most of what I saw were percent off (looked like most were 30% off, I know F&G was 30%). Then you could stack your AP or other discount on top. I made out like a bandit with a Dooney bag from F&G that I had really wanted, but the price kept holding me back on shopdisney.com. I was so glad I waited! I think they really want to clear out the spring and summer stuff quickly. They had a lot of racks of sale stuff in Mousegear today.

Most of what I saw were percent off (looked like most were 30% off, I know F&G was 30%). Then you could stack your AP or other discount on top. I made out like a bandit with a Dooney bag from F&G that I had really wanted, but the price kept holding me back on shopdisney.com. I was so glad I waited! I think they really want to clear out the spring and summer stuff quickly. They had a lot of racks of sale stuff in Mousegear today.
What's f&g and what's a Dooney bag?
Is their a heading what tells what the abbreviation s are

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter