First, you would need to go to the park which you have reserved. Then after 2pm you can hop to other parks and no park pass is needed for the other parks, as of now.

Can you at any point return to the park you originally reserved ?
Many thanks!

Based on my poor memory from last week's visit, the center of the FW is fenced up. The red marking that I scribbled was the area of the construction. So from the main Epcot entrance, you would need to choose a side to go, right to the Land/Soarin' or left to TT/Mission Space. If you want to go across, you would just need to walk around the fence to get to the other side.

Hope it helps.
View attachment 589011

So helpful, thank you so much! Oh and “yikes” to this!

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to tackle Hollywood Studios? I've been watching wait times & it just looks like everything has long waits all day.

We just returned yesterday. At HS we roped dropped RRC, then went to ToT and walked on. Had a boarding pass 11 so went to ROTR next, followed by Smugglers Run, and Toy Story Mania. We did Slinky later in day and also MMRR. All of the rides had shorter waits than posted times some by as much as 20 minutes.

One thing I forgot to mention about my visit last week: it's soup-to-nuts when it comes to seating multiple parties per row. I was a party of 1...
  • ROTR I was seated with a separate party of 3, so no space between parties
  • Safari, I was seated in a row with another party of 1 and we kept some space between us
  • MMRR I was seated in my own row
  • ST, I was seated right next to another party, but another party was seated to my left and kept an open seat between us
  • TOT seated right next to another party - no seats left open
  • SE I was in my own row, but with another party in the seats behind me in the same car
  • LWTL I was placed in my own row

Everyone who is going to Epcot now- is there any time frame for when the construction will be done? Wondering if this is something they are trying to do before the 50th?

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to tackle Hollywood Studios? I've been watching wait times & it just looks like everything has long waits all day.

I haven’t been yet but the family next to me at the pool were talking about their boarding group just now so I asked them about it - this is their third time going in the past week and they said there has been no good time to go, you just have to bite the bullet. That’s why they didn’t RD this morning when they got a higher boarding group, they waited until that was called just now to head in because the lines are long all day. You would get the advantage of one short line by RDing, but they said you’d also have to be there about an hour before open to get a real advantage.

I haven’t been yet but the family next to me at the pool were talking about their boarding group just now so I asked them about it - this is their third time going in the past week and they said there has been no good time to go, you just have to bite the bullet. That’s why they didn’t RD this morning when they got a higher boarding group, they waited until that was called just now to head in because the lines are long all day. You would get the advantage of one short line by RDing, but they said you’d also have to be there about an hour before open to get a real advantage.

Back in April, we were hoping for a higher BG so we could have a leisurely start, but got 17 (I think). While we didn’t RD, we did arrive at posted opening and walked directly to ROTR. One nice thing is we were the last to be put in the single rider line (one single person behind us), so we skipped the longer queue.

If our top 2 goals at AK are FoP and Safari, and we dont necessarily usually get there at rope drop (would if we had to), what is the best approach, make it our first 2 rides or wait until later in the day? Havent been to WDW without fastpass in forever..trying to think this through.

If our top 2 goals at AK are FoP and Safari, and we dont necessarily usually get there at rope drop (would if we had to), what is the best approach, make it our first 2 rides or wait until later in the day? Havent been to WDW without fastpass in forever..trying to think this through.
Not sure about FoP but the KS animals tend to be more active earlier in the day and around dusk so this may play into your planning.

Absolutely agree. It is a definite 1 ride advantage for SDD, MFSR or MMRR. You should be able to get both RNRC and TOT. Yesterday we did MMRR and were a couple rows back from the actual rope. We were off before 9 and then got in line for RNRC. It was posted 35 but a bit less. After that, things built quickly.

Absolutely agree. It is a definite 1 ride advantage for SDD, MFSR or MMRR. You should be able to get both RNRC and TOT. Yesterday we did MMRR and were a couple rows back from the actual rope. We were off before 9 and then got in line for RNRC. It was posted 35 but a bit less. After that, things built quickly.

Do you think it would be feasible to do MMRR at RD and then MFSR with a manageable wait?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter