We just arrived today and had great luck with lines at MK and everything else we attempted today. Started at Fantasia mini golf at 10:00 (using those free vouchers you get with a vacation package) and waited 5 minutes. We thought we would do this first because we didn’t want to start at a park mid-morning, when lines likely would already be long. We from there to our hotel, GF. We were able to use the walk up waitlist to eat at the GF Cafe—waitlist said 35 mins but we were seated in 20. As we finished lunch, we got the notice that our room was ready so we went there to drop our bags and rest. Ventured into MK at 2:00, as a storm was brewing. Walked straight to POC: got there just as the skies opened up. Wait said 35 mins; we boarded at 15 mins. Then to HM (still pouring), wait said 45 mins but was only 15. Rain stopped so we ran to Splash; posted wait 35 mins, actual wait 20. Small World waited 10 mins; Winnie the Pooh, waited 15 mins. Dinner at Crystal Palace, seated right on time, and the food was sooo much better than it used to be. And then we came back to the hotel. So we were able to ride 5 things between 2-5:30 with minimal waits. The result of which is that my teens are refusing to rope drop tomorrow because our experience today has caused them to believe we don’t need to.
Speaking of those amazing vouchers-do they come with your magic bands still?

Has anyone seen if the single rider line for Everest and/or Test Track are open?

Road Everest this morning waiting on Test Track now.

Neither single riderine is available.

I would think soon ,though, as our ride experience other than all ques are not open, has been normal.

Thanks for all the single rider tips everyone! Very helpful. I think we'll stick with our heading to RRR first plan... if we don't do it first anyways, I'll be hearing about it all morning long lol! One day I'll put my big girl pants on and ride. One day...
Wait... isn't Rip Ride Rockit at Universal Studios? :laughing:

Does anyone know if they are still enforcing crowd restrictions at the resort pools? At this point it would be inane but that doesn't mean they aren't doing it!

They send them to you with the luggage tags now (or did for our June reservation) since Magic Bands no longer come free with a resort stay. We received ours just under 4 weeks from our booking.
We did receive our bands already-will they still send luggage tags if we are only using the Magical Express for our trip home?

Hi all,

Now with everything constantly changing I know this can change by the time we go as well but what is the deal with shopping at World of Disney (or any store in Disney Springs) right now? We usually only do one trip to Disney Springs and its our last evening. We intend on eating at Homecomin' that night but we usually get to the springs by 4 pm in order to do stuff and usually start dinner between 5 and 7 depending on when i can get the reservation. Thank you.

BroadwayHermione5

Hi all,

Now with everything constantly changing I know this can change by the time we go as well but what is the deal with shopping at World of Disney (or any store in Disney Springs) right now? We usually only do one trip to Disney Springs and its our last evening. We intend on eating at Homecomin' that night but we usually get to the springs by 4 pm in order to do stuff and usually start dinner between 5 and 7 depending on when i can get the reservation. Thank you.

BroadwayHermione5
We went to Disney spring twice the week of 6/4-6/12. There was a line to get in the lego store and of course the Gideon’s line, but no lines anywhere else. One of the nights we were there was a Friday night. We enjoyed shopping, ate at homecomin’ one night and earl of sandwich the other.
🙂

We were at SAB this afternoon- there did not appear to be any restrictions

I have resies for July and haven’t stayed there since 1995. How do you get to the water slide? It’s across the path from the pool, right? Was there a waiting line to get into the pool area?

I have resies for July and haven’t stayed there since 1995. How do you get to the water slide? It’s across the path from the pool, right? Was there a waiting line to get into the pool area?

Yes, the slide entrance is across the path from the pool. We went around 3 pm and there was no line to get into the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter