Based in what @yulilin3 said, since she is there and actually checked, no, the others are not there.
That's too bad.

Do we know why ESPN,ESPN2,ESPNU and SEC Network have been removed form Resort TV?

That is really strange.

College Football Season is almost here(HOPEFULLY)!

There are going to be some very unhappy Guests!lol

That's too bad.

Do we know why ESPN,ESPN2,ESPNU and SEC Network have been removed form Resort TV?

That is really strange.

Just checked the boards, i left right after i posted that this morning, I'm at dhs as soon as i get back to the room I'll check more thoroughly

That's too bad.

That is really strange.

This sucks even more since people are in their rooms earlier because parks, etc close up so early.

This sucks even more since people are in their rooms earlier because parks, etc close up so early.
No doubt-I just don't understand why Disney would remove all the ESPN Channels form Resort TV after all these years.

Surely they will put them back up when Football(HOPEFULLY) starts back!

If they don't they may get one or two or one million complaints!lol :)

Ok, I'm in the room, here's thre full lineup, sorry i didn't get then all before , i wad rushing to get to dhs.
Espn, espn2, espn news, espn U college football, golf pga, espn deportes, mlb network, nfl network, cbs sports, nbc sports, espn classic, espn wwos,

I can't think of anywhere that does mobile ordering that has AP discounts, not sure about TiW though. I believe the only QS that accept AP discounts are in Disney Springs, none in the parks.

There used to be one qs at AK that gave passholders a discount (Flametree maybe?). But yeah, many qs at DS but 0 in the parks. I’m more willing to buy food at Uni since I get a discount at all qs.

There used to be one qs at AK that gave passholders a discount (Flametree maybe?). But yeah, many qs at DS but 0 in the parks. I’m more willing to buy food at Uni since I get a discount at all qs.
Pecos Bills used to have the AP discount available. Looks like it has been removed and only a few QS in AK still have discounts.

Attachments

• 16778EDD-B1F0-42DA-8648-EF4508D1B3E8.png
    16778EDD-B1F0-42DA-8648-EF4508D1B3E8.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 34
Based in what @yulilin3 said, since she is there and actually checked, no, the others are not there.
I think the poster was just asking for clarity (pretty reasonable) in which it looks like come to find out; most of them are there. Had that poster not asked for clarity they would've thought the original ones were the only ones there. Nothing wrong with them asking for clarity.

I think the poster was just asking for clarity (pretty reasonable) in which it looks like come to find out; most of them are there. Had that poster not asked for clarity they would've thought the original ones were the only ones there. Nothing wrong with them asking for clarity.
Only 4 days left! Are you going to give us daily updated :)?

Sorry--joke fell flat. It's from Dodgeball (comedy movie)--the joke is there are so many ESPN channels, they ran out of sports, so ESPN 8 has all kinds of silly sports like dodgeball and axe throwing.
I am not a sports person so I was amazed when i was actually getting that list of sports channels

That's too bad.

That is really strange.

That's why I am asking. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter