Here is ADR advice for TRex

jfoster

Earning My Ears
The other morning I woke up at 5:50 on day 180 to make my 7 ADRs for our May 8th trip. I was planning to make a 7:00 ADR at TRex for night one of our vacation...I had it all mapped out where we were going which nights and what specific time we wanted to be there. Of course, as luck would have it, I encountered a problem immediately! The only time availability was being shown for TRex was 9:00 at night! I panicked, and had to put something else in its place, thereby mixing up all of our ADRs! I called right at 7:00 and the woman told me to call TRex directly. She said they aren't owned by Disney and only release a small number of ADRs to the Disney Dining Plan. Sure enough, I called at 10:30 that am, and I was able to secure the 7:00 pm ADR I wanted to begin with. So, if you are trying to make an ADR for TRex, you might want to call them directly if you are not able to book online. Had the woman on the phone not suggested I do so, I would have assumed that they were totally booked and not gone....Just something to keep in mind!

Calling T Rex directly is always best. I did once but they didn't have any for a good time. They were all late and we were going up for the day to DTD to celebrate my sons birthday. The lady at trex said to just do a walk in cause they only save a small section for ADRs. Sure enough we got there early and walked right in. The ADR section is very small in my opinion. The rest of the restaurant was empty. I have been several times to T Rex and we have never waited. There have been lines to check in but as soon as we got to the front we were seated immediately. Glad you got the time you wanted.

Calling T Rex directly is always best. I did once but they didn't have any for a good time. They were all late and we were going up for the day to DTD to celebrate my sons birthday. The lady at trex said to just do a walk in cause they only save a small section for ADRs. Sure enough we got there early and walked right in. The ADR section is very small in my opinion. The rest of the restaurant was empty. I have been several times to T Rex and we have never waited. There have been lines to check in but as soon as we got to the front we were seated immediately. Glad you got the time you wanted.

Also if you join Landty's Select Club you can walk right up to TREX and RFC and be seated without reservation. Plus you get perks like $25 gift certificate for your b day good for 1 month past your b day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter