Helpful Information For You Updated 03/30/2012

THis info will be so helpful to me--I'm planning my first cruise and it has answered many of my questions! Thank you Shirley!

Shirley - only you would do this for us. No wonder we all love you so much.

Thanks Shirley.

Shirley - only you would do this for us. No wonder we all love you so much.
Thanks Shirley.

Hey girlfriend,
There are so many times that I receive an email that ask the questions answered - now this thread just maybe helpful so some, but at least its all in one place - I saw it done somewhere else and thought, this is what we needed over here - now this way each time something new comes into Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach, I can post it on here and off I go on a new adventure.
Thanks for the comeback
Always
Shirley

Thank you so much for posting this Shirley!
I am printing it out and putting it with my papers.
You are so helpful and great!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for posting this Shirley!
I am printing it out and putting it with my papers.
You are so helpful and great!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep looking since a lot more will be entered - my new phase will be about Key West which is mine and Norm's home town and can be a help to those going on the Western. Now if anyone has any information they would like to see added, please let me know.
Always
Shirley

THANK YOU SO MUCH! We have just booked our first cruise for February! One question...my son would love to go to the Dinosaur Store...could you tell me a little more about it or PM me. THANKS!!

just am bumping so you won't miss this info

Shirley! This is GREAT! Almost like Dave from Marietta's site... everything in one place, I LOVE IT! And I'm looking forward to the Key West info, also, as we would love to visit someday!! :goodvibes

Renée

Awesome information Shirley! WOOT THANKS!

Hey girlfriend,
I have been trying to think of everything everyone would like to know before coming here for their cruise or just to stay.

If anyone can think of other stuff that I haven't thought of, please please post and let me check it out and then post it.
Thanks again Laura
Always
Shirley

This is amazing stuff Shirley....I was away this week, and come back to this..

There is SO much information here, and all of it VERY valuable to anyone cruising...

Great job sweetie :hug:

I don't know if you want to add anything about Melbourne International Airport (closest commercial airport to the port). I know not many people will use it but with USA3000 (from BWI) starting in December (in addition to Delta, which all ready serves the airport) it might be good information. www.mlbair.com

I don't know if you want to add anything about Melbourne International Airport (closest commercial airport to the port). I know not many people will use it but with USA3000 (from BWI) starting in December (in addition to Delta, which all ready serves the airport) it might be good information. www.mlbair.com

You know that is a great idea so will make sure that I check out the area and also put in the link for the Melbourne airport plus all the good stuff around it and how to get to Cape Canaveral from there since it a piece of cake.
Thanks for your imput for that this make this thread just a little more interesting.
Always
Shirley

What a great thread. You really take good care of us, Shirley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter