Help Please

keypooh90

Bea Kissed Me
Does any one know of a low- cost personalized meal plan/ weight lost system on the internet, By low cost I mean 10 dollars or lower to sign up and no or little cost for the meal plans . Please help ???????

If you are interested in losing weight the low-carb way - check out this link! It's not a meal-plan, but there are tons of recipes and very good, encouraging discussion boards with very nice people! And it's free!! :)
Low-Carb Friends Site

I looked at ediets, but never signed up. I'm not sure exactly what they offer or the cost.

I do use fitday.com It is free, but is not a meal plan. It does have a huge data base with foods, nutrition info, and calories. I input the foods I ate to keep track of my calories. You can add the exercise you do, and it will show you the amount of calories eaten vs burned for the day. I just made sure the calories I ate were consistantly less than I burned.

It will also make up some nice charts with your weight lose and progress.

I found it really helpful and lost 25lbs using it. I then stalled for a long time, and am now doing Atkins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter