Help me decide!

Flyerfan

Hockey lovin' OLTL addict with a deep desire for D
DH and I are taking our 10th trip to WDW in May and I keep going back and forth with my resort plans. I originally booked CSR because we never stayed there before and I thought it would be a nice change. Then I changed the reservation to POR because we always loved that resort. Being former DVC members, we missed SSR so I changed it again to a SSR studio (and in turn, spending a lot more). Now, after realizing just how much we would be spending, I am thinking about changing back to POR to save money.

The reason we like SSR is because it provides a kitchenette, sitting area and balcony so when we are in the room, it feels slightly less like a "room"...not much, but a little. And we love the resort and walking to DTD. But we love POR and the boat to DTD. I just can't decide if SSR is worth the money for those perks. And CSR would feel like a change but I'm not sure we'd like that because we love the DTD area. We are walkers and love the large resorts and each one of them offer a lot of walking.

DH is no help because he leaves it up to me. He doesn't care either way, however, I do think he likes SSR a bit more. The part about it costing more doesn't seem to bother him so much.

So, I would like your thoughts on all three, please.....CSR, POR or SSR.

well if you stick with SSR would rent a reservation thru a member or a broker instead of going with Disney rates.

that say since you have not done CSR might go there. You might enjoy it. not only is walking possible at the resort - but if you want you can walk to the All stars - with blizzard beach and macdonald along the way.

besides with me - would spend money at DD - so best not near it

I'd rent points for SSR too. You can probably get it cheaper than a moderate through Disney. I've seen some great last minute deals for SSR through Dave's if you get his emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter