HELP how do Universal in one day?

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
Im having a hard time figuring out how to do US in one day. How long is the studio tour? I like going to the city walk and love to have lunch at bubba gumps.

I've only been to US once and spent most of it on the city walk with my mum :confused3 She wanted to do shopping... so im going again but im not sure of the best way to do Universal in ONE day. Theres so much to see.

Should I do the tour first thing in the morning and then hit some of the rides and then the city walk? :confused:

We went in Feb and didn't have a problem with seeing everything. I would take the VIP Tour if you can afford it. about $150.00 a person - This way you can see all the behinds stuff and get on all the rides with out a wait. Usually 6 hour tour. Then do the the City Walk.

We went yesterday (we have USH annual passes). The rides have staggered starting times, so be sure to get the day's schedule as you enter. Also, USH has two areas: the "Upper Lot" and the "Lower Lot," which opens later. The two lots are connected by a series of slow escalators, so you want to visit the Lower Lot once.

If I had out of town guests who wanted to do as much as possible in one day, I would first go on the Studio Tour (it's one of the first things to open), then go to the Lower Lot (Revenge of the Mummy, Jurassic Park, and anything else of interest). Then back to the Upper Lot for other rides and shows.

Woody

Im having a hard time figuring out how to do US in one day. How long is the studio tour? I like going to the city walk and love to have lunch at bubba gumps.

I've only been to US once and spent most of it on the city walk with my mum :confused3 She wanted to do shopping... so im going again but im not sure of the best way to do Universal in ONE day. Theres so much to see.

Should I do the tour first thing in the morning and then hit some of the rides and then the city walk? :confused:

Hi you can do USH in a day we were just there a week ago and the studio tour took about 45 min and we were able to get on and off rides pretty quickly . It wasn''t busy when we were there but you can purchase fastpasses and they get you on the rides quicker . I am from AB Canada so just ask your TA about getting them or go to the USH site and you can purchase them there .

I am going in September and just for on night and one full day, gonna do the park in the day and citywalk at night, also going to buy the front of the line addmission, if it works anything like Florida with the front of the line I should be all set but then again I think anytime in CA is better then no time at all. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter