Help! GF, BC or Poly

Thank you!:)

We plan on spending two days at each park so it's kind of a wash. I also forgot to mention we will be on the regular dining plan and will probably want to do the counter service meal at the hotel.

If you think you want to eat counter service meal at the hotel, I would NOT, and repeat, NOT pick the BC. We just got back from a 7 day trip to the BC and the Marketplace is absolutely horrible. Bad quality, bad selections and just not good at all. We have done all the resorts you are considering multiple times and the Poly is by far our favorite. Great location, great restaurants, gorgeous surroundings. I would say the BC is our least favorite. Bus service was bad, really bad. And we just hate the boat service to Hollywood Studios so we end up walking. It just is quicker to walk for us. The food selections are not great, so we head to Epcot to eat. The pool is nice at the BC, although very crowded. We preferred the quiet pool actually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter