Help choosing park touring days

Disney Forever

Disney Fanatic
Hi all,

I can’t believe I am planning another Disney trip so close to the one I just had, but now I have a problem I hope you guys can help.

We are going April 3 to April 6, April 3 says HS has no availability. Usually on the day we fly in we do HS, Because we are not Star Wars fans it is a half a day Park for us. Now I don’t know what to do. I was thinking to get hoppers, book EP for the first day and then hop over to HS. Since it is showing that HS has no availability, Is it crazy for us to attempt it after 2 on that day?

Or, should we do MK on the first day, but I know it’s a golden rule not to do MK on a Sunday because it is usually very busy.

Please Help!!!

TIA

I would say there is never a guarantee that a park will be available to hop to. If you were going to buy PH regardless, then I think your plan could work - just be prepared with a plan B park if HS is still full.

You could wait a bit to decide and just keep checking availability through the end of this year. Or, depending on your arrival time and park hours, maybe do AK your first day instead.

I did a search to see if there were events planned. I see that a new runDisney race "Springtime Surprise Weekend" is planned for March 31 to April 3. On another DIS thread, someone posted Twitter pictures of HS from the runDisney account with references to the race. It could be that part of the event will be centered around HS and that is the reason for the lack of availability.

I would say there is never a guarantee that a park will be available to hop to. If you were going to buy PH regardless, then I think your plan could work - just be prepared with a plan B park if HS is still full.

You could wait a bit to decide and just keep checking availability through the end of this year. Or, depending on your arrival time and park hours, maybe do AK your first day instead.

I did a search to see if there were events planned. I see that a new runDisney race "Springtime Surprise Weekend" is planned for March 31 to April 3. On another DIS thread, someone posted Twitter pictures of HS from the runDisney account with references to the race. It could be that part of the event will be centered around HS and that is the reason for the lack of availability.

That is correct.

I would do MK that day if it were me.

Sunday we land at 12:30, I’m thinking to buy hoppers and

Sunday - EP
Monday - EP and then needed Hop to HS (this way we can ride ratatouille)
Tuesday- MK
Wednesday - MK for a little bit, our car picks us up at 5 to go home and I like to see MK 1 last time before going home)

I’m not an AK fan, so maybe I’ll skip or hop to it on Tuesday if my son wants

what do you want guys think?

also, what tome do you think we can be at EP on Sunday if we land 12:30 (no baggage, carry only)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter