Have you ever made a life decision without telling your partner?

I have a partner to share the journey of life with. He is my friend and my family. A car is...just a car. I think you are putting way too much emotion into this. We are both comfortable with the way our marriage works and nobody is dismissed...it is just that we don't care about things like what car my partner buys with his money (and vice versa). But we've only been married 14 years so I guess we don't know yet how it will work out...

Gee you mean I’m putting emotion into my marriage oh that would be love and respect

Glad it works for you

I just have more respect for my husband then to treat him like a roommate.

But then I treat most of the people in my life with a little more respect than just dismissal

Gee you mean I’m putting emotion into my marriage oh that would be love and respect

Glad it works for you

I just have more respect for my husband then to treat him like a roommate.

But then I treat most of the people in my life with a little more respect than just dismissal

Reading this thread, I think there’s some misunderstanding of the point you are trying to make.

You are talking about a business partner, and the pp thinks you are talking about a coworker.

At least, that’s my take on it.

Reading this thread, I think there’s some misunderstanding of the point you are trying to make.

You are talking about a business partner, and the pp thinks you are talking about a coworker.

At least, that’s my take on it.

No what I am saying is I would no more treat my life partner less than a business partner.
Poster seems to be dismissive of life partner, would they be as dismissive of business partner.

No respect of either is what I am reading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter