have to book one day at a time?

muffyn

"hmmm*
I decided to book 1st week in dec for a few days. but it would not let me book more than one day at a time.
each day was available from dec 2 to dec 6th ONLY if you booked one at a time. if i tried any combination of those days it said unavailable.
why?

if i tried any combination of those days it said unavailable.
why?
Welcome to the wonders of the Disney Reservation system. I think most of have discovered the oddities of site/room availability. Glad you were able to pick up each day. Most of us have been able to piece together reservations, even at busy times, by trying odd combinations and staying diligent calling everyday (or multiple times a day) to find what we needed.

j

Once you get the days you want, call into reservations and ask to speak to a “guest services” person...once you get guest services on the line ask them to merge all the individual reservations into one. Again, ONLY guest services
, not regular reservations people can merge reservations for you. Have fun on your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!