Have other guests ever gotten mad at you, for something you did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a slow walker. I infuriate my own family. My husband also says I am not capable of walking in a straight line. I am sure I have angered more than a few on my 30+ trips. At least my husband is aware and moves my to the side .LOL

This is me! LOL. My family and friends have been teasing me since grade school. Supposedly I do it when riding a bike and when pushing my son in the stroller as well). I try, I really really do. I say my alignment is out of whack.

1. I may have exaggerated how close I am when I do the loud whisper. I'm not right up in their ear and usually the girl/woman (never to a guy, a girl with a guy, or a kid) gets startled and the person with them laughs their butt off.

2. Part of the reason people go on this ride is wanting to get scared a little. I'm just helping them out. :)

Advice to you: :duck:

The whispering would probably weird me out, but the screaming would make me laugh because I scream on ToT anyway. lol

Love all your stories! My husband and I always joke about how Disney can make any family dysfunctional.

Our last trip in Feb is the only incident that really sticks out to me. We left Epcot during the fireworks trying to beat the crowd to the bus stop. Only a few families were ahead of us. My DS2 had just gotten a new soccer ball in WS. He was taking to some other children in line and showing off his ball. Well he dropped it and it rolled (truly rolled) into a women's foot. She started glaring at my little one. I didn't she the big deal nor did I ask her to pick it up, I did it myself. I did start laughing when from then on she had to stand in front of her party to get as far away from son as possible. She kept looking back with evil eyes. Her family looked confused and smile and shrugged their shoulders a few times.
I may have been in the wrong for what comes next but by all means found it comical. When the bus came it was time to load up. This meant packing up stuff and strollers. She appeared very please to see my sons ball get loaded in the backpack. My son on the other hand was not impressed and began to cry. I could see her making comments about him and rolling her eyes at me. I am by no means bothered by a crying child doesn't matter whose it is, kids cry (unless they are in pain of course I hate that). At this time we loaded the bus and I sat as close to her as I could!

I was on a crowded park bus when my DS5 starting coughing up a lung. The guy next to us was so irritated and kept making comments about not bringing sick kids on the bus to infect everyone else. I thought once I explained that it was just asthma that he would be nicer about it, but I was wrong... It was a LOOOONG ride to Magic Kingdom :(

The whispering would probably weird me out, but the screaming would make me laugh because I scream on ToT anyway. lol

This is where I stand on the matter, too!

I don't mind the screaming, as long as it's in the right time and place. (Versus screaming through all the scenes on the way up, which is truly annoying.)

And apparently I'll never have to worry about having my ear whispered in, because I'm always with my husband. :confused3

I am preparing to have some embarrassing moments when I go to Disney as my husband jokes no one is going to get in his way. And if anyone is rude to us for not a valid reason, watch out! :)

I was part of a group that angered another group, but the anger wasn't directly at me. Anyway, here's what happened. My husband and I were in line at DHS waiting to get in. We always get in the line right next to the Play n Dine entrance. So, on this particular day, that is where we headed. We were a bit later arriving than normal for us, so the line was slightly longer than it normally is. We got in line and waited for the park to open. But then I noticed that it looked like we weren't in the line right next to the Play n Dine line. We were in the line next to it and, for whatever reason, no one was in the line directly next to Play n Dine entrance. I mentioned to my husband that it looked like no one was in that line. Some other people in our line started to notice it, too. The man in front of us sent his wife to make sure that there was actually a line there that no one was in. The wife turned to the husband and nodded, indicating that he could, indeed, get in that line with her. We went, as well, along with about 10-15 people in line behind us. Well, some people were pretty angry for us for "cutting" in line. They said some things to different people who got in our line, but nothing was directly hurled at me. They were really mad, though. Then, when they opened the Play n Dine line and more people went to that line from behind the angry guests, they got really irate. Oh well. What can ya do? :confused3

My apologies, but unless you are a woman between, say 25 and 35, and you are on ToT with a girlfriend or girlfriends only, then you will never have to worry about me doing the "whisper" to you. I'm a single guy, so I look at it as just another type of interaction with the opposite sex. Oh, well.

My apologies, but unless you are a woman between, say 25 and 35, and you are on ToT with a girlfriend or girlfriends only, then you will never have to worry about me doing the "whisper" to you. I'm a single guy, so I look at it as just another type of interaction with the opposite sex. Oh, well.

I am a woman between those ages, and if you did that to me, I would report you to a cast member for harassment.

cygnusx1jg said:

My best friend punched a guy who snuck up on her like that. She had been assaulted in college.

Wow. How attractive. Does this ever "work" for you? Though I wonder what it would mean, precisely, for this to "work"... :confused3

If that ever happens to you, then please do report the person to a Cast Member.

"Snuck up" is a little off---we're all standing in the room and all I do is turn around and whisper "The Twilight Zone". It's not like I'm touching anyone nor getting right in their face. Lighten up people.

Let me start by saying at the time my son was 11 years old. He has autism and has improved greatly over the years. We've been taking into Disneyland/Disney World since he was six. Some of the things he's done, some of the meltdowns, some of the behaviors, have been just unbelievably mortifying and embarrassing over the years. Usually we will just apologize and say he had autism, and people are usually forgiving and understanding.
In October we were on the monorail MNSSHP. There was a woman who was dressed up and I had no idea what she was supposed to be, but she had all these little jewels stuck on her face. She practically knocked me and my son over to get on the monorail before us and get a seat. I made my son sit and squeezed next to him. he could not help but stare at her face. He was fascinated with little jewels and finally his autism got the best of him and he reached out and barely touched one of the jewels on her face. I saw it happen out if the corner if my eye but DH was telling me something and it didn't process or I would have said something to him and apologized to her.

She got seriously bent out of shape, and started huffing and puffing, fidgeting in her seat until I turned to see what was going on, and when she made eye contact with me she told me in a loud reprimanding tone " you need to control your child."

Of all the things my son has done over the years, him reaching out barely touching the plastic jewel glued to somebody's face was so minor, my husband and I cracked up laughing. Never before has someone told us we need to control our child. This only angered that lady even more

My sister and I had just arrived in the Magic Kingdom, and the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade was starting soon. We found an empty spot in front of the train station and stood side-by-side. There was a woman in a wheelchair to my left, and my sister was on my right. To her right, there was a bit of a gap between us and the next group of onlookers.

I noticed a man pushing his kid in a stroller was heading our way, and so I stepped closer to the woman in the wheelchair so my sister could move aside as well to make room for the man with the stroller to get on the curb.

Well, I guess he didn't think we moved over enough, because even as he was pushing the stroller up the curb without hitting anyone, he still saw it fit to angrily tell us to get out of the way. I was as close to the wheelchair occupant as I could without hitting her chair or falling into it, but I still tried to make even more room. Angry father didn't say thank you or excuse me or anything; just loudly grumbled about people not being considerate of those with strollers.

I am a woman between those ages, and if you did that to me, I would report you to a cast member for harassment.

Yes and yes, I go on girls trips here usually once a year. I do exactly the same thing, if my mom or best friend - at 6'2 didn't deal with it before I could and would.

It was better when it was subtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter