Have other guests ever gotten mad at you, for something you did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first trip to Disney World (after tons of trips to Disneyland) we made a women very angry with us. We were in Epcot, near Chef's de France, and debating getting on line to see Marie who was not out yet. Well suddenly out walks Marie through the backstage door, walks up to my 5 year old son, takes him by the hand and skips with him over to her meeting spot. She hugs him, plays with his curly hair, I whip out my camera as fast as possible and start taking some pictures while they were sharing a really cute moment. Well... the lady who was in the front of the line starts yelling at me that we cut the line and she was there first and would just not stop. I told her repeatedly that Marie took my son with her, I had nothing to do with it and I apologized, but she just continued to yell at me. I even made sure not to take out our autograph book as to not hold up the line and when Marie said goodbye to him we got at the end of the line to still get out autograph, the crazy lady was still shooting me dirty looks the whole time.

My elderly mom has accidentally made people mad more than once.

A few years ago we were down there in Dec. We had just left Fantasmic and ran over to see the Osborne Lights. When they dimmed the lights and started the part where the music plays in sinc with the lights, everyone sort of stops and just looks around in awe. Anyway, like everyone else we had stopped and was just standing still in the middle of the street enjoying the ambience. Actually my husband and I was standing still and my mom was sitting still on her ECV.:rotfl: Anyway, I heard her calling out, "be careful, I'm back here, watch out" and turned to see a man trying to get a picture of some of the lights that were high up. He was not looking and just kept backing straight up toward her. She called out again for him to watch out, but about that time he backed straight into her, falling into the basket that was on the front of the ECV. He jumped up and started yelling about how she needed to be more careful. My mom calmly reminded him that she had been sitting perfectly still and he just wasn't looking when he backed into her. He got flustered for a minute, then started yelling that scooters should be banned from the parks as they were a nuisance and dangerous. At that point I had had enough and told him scooters weren't near as dangerous as idiots who didn't even look behind them as they were backing up and reminded him it could have been a kid he fell over, instead of a scooter. He then made a comment that if so, then the kid should have enough sense to get out of his way. He never apologized for backing into her and even continued to blame her, even though she had been sitting still.:confused3

Last year we had just come off Soarin and like most of the females made a beeline for that restroom right outside Soarin. My mom had gotten off her ECV, but even with her cane, you could tell she was having a hard time walking. Anyway, as we finally got to the front of the line, two stalls opened up at the same time, including a handicap stall. I told her to go ahead on down to the handicap stall and I'd take the smaller stall. Suddenly the lady that had been just behind us, rushed forward with her little girl, saying they had to have that handicap stall because they had a reservation at Akershus and she needed to change her daughter in the bigger stall. My mom informed her that number one we had been ahead of them and that number two the handicap stall was the only one that had the bars on the walls, which she needed get up. The lady said "too bad, you move to slow, so you lose" and rushed into the stall ahead of her. I thought the other ladies in there were going to lose it. They all started yelling at her that they couldn't believe she would be so rude as to cut in front of a handicapped person, just to use the stall as a dressing room. From inside the stall the lady called out, "WDW is for kids anyway, old people shouldn't be here".:furious: You could tell she was embarrassed that the other ladies also called her on her rude behavior, so made the comment about old people not belonging at WDW, mad at mom for some reason. Thankfully the other handicap stall opened up about that time and my mom went in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter