Have other guests ever gotten mad at you, for something you did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one moment while in the MK that will forever stand out in my mind as both a "I can't believe some people" and a "I am so proud" moment.

I was with my 6 year old niece for her first trip and she was very excited to see her first Disney parade. We got to Main Street early to find a spot for the afternoon parade and ended up on the curb next to a woman in a wheelchair who was an amputee. My niece ended up next her to chair and the woman immediately started talking to her about her first trip(she had on her first visit button) and asking her about what's she's done so far and they spent the time waiting for the parade having a lovely conversation.

Soon our area started filling up for the parade and just before the parade started a woman pushed up with her three kids in tow and started pushing them through to the front and telling them to just stand in front of people who were on the curb. She wasn't asking if her kids could come to the front, she was just loudly saying, "Move people! My kids need to get up front! Hello! Move, I have kids that need to see!" until she had wedged her way to us and then proceeded to stand her children right in front of the lady in the wheel chair next to us. The woman very politely(much more politely than I would have) told the woman that her children were blocking her view and that she had waited for this spot and could she please move her children. The mom turned to her and said, "My kids need to see and they are kids so they have priority. You can stand up to see or move."

At this point my jaw was on the floor in shock at this level of rudeness. Before the woman in the wheel chair or I could say a word, my six year old niece, with blond pigtails shaking in fury, turned to this woman and sternly said, "NO! You are rude and a very not nice person! Your kids have both legs so they can move! How dare you say something so bad! How did your momma raise you?" And proceeded to stare this woman down like a warrior until she moved her kids away from the wheel chair. I was completely in awe.

The best part was after the woman moved away my niece turned me and very meekly said, "sorry for talking smart to an elder but that woman was a butthead.":rotfl:

I really kind of want to high-five your niece! LOLOL :worship:

HD4zMUI.jpg

:rotfl2:

There was one moment while in the MK that will forever stand out in my mind as both a "I can't believe some people" and a "I am so proud" moment.

I was with my 6 year old niece for her first trip and she was very excited to see her first Disney parade. We got to Main Street early to find a spot for the afternoon parade and ended up on the curb next to a woman in a wheelchair who was an amputee. My niece ended up next her to chair and the woman immediately started talking to her about her first trip(she had on her first visit button) and asking her about what's she's done so far and they spent the time waiting for the parade having a lovely conversation.

Soon our area started filling up for the parade and just before the parade started a woman pushed up with her three kids in tow and started pushing them through to the front and telling them to just stand in front of people who were on the curb. She wasn't asking if her kids could come to the front, she was just loudly saying, "Move people! My kids need to get up front! Hello! Move, I have kids that need to see!" until she had wedged her way to us and then proceeded to stand her children right in front of the lady in the wheel chair next to us. The woman very politely(much more politely than I would have) told the woman that her children were blocking her view and that she had waited for this spot and could she please move her children. The mom turned to her and said, "My kids need to see and they are kids so they have priority. You can stand up to see or move."

At this point my jaw was on the floor in shock at this level of rudeness. Before the woman in the wheel chair or I could say a word, my six year old niece, with blond pigtails shaking in fury, turned to this woman and sternly said, "NO! You are rude and a very not nice person! Your kids have both legs so they can move! How dare you say something so bad! How did your momma raise you?" And proceeded to stare this woman down like a warrior until she moved her kids away from the wheel chair. I was completely in awe.

The best part was after the woman moved away my niece turned me and very meekly said, "sorry for talking smart to an elder but that woman was a butthead.":rotfl:

I LOVE YOUR NIECE -- although she is probably too good for politics, talk her into running for office. We need people like her to rule the world!

My apologies, but unless you are a woman between, say 25 and 35, and you are on ToT with a girlfriend or girlfriends only, then you will never have to worry about me doing the "whisper" to you. I'm a single guy, so I look at it as just another type of interaction with the opposite sex. Oh, well.

I am, I will be and I'd punch you.
Not intentionally but it's just a reaction.
You should rethink your opposite sex interactions.

:thumbsup2 Give that kid a high 5 for me!

Cool artwork, Magpie. And I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice. ;) All I know is that every time except one the outcome was #1. And since no one in the room has ever reported me, I stand by my theory that it really isn't the big deal posters have made it out to be on this thread. Not sure what else there is to say.

Cool artwork, Magpie. And I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice. ;) All I know is that every time except one the outcome was #1. And since no one in the room has ever reported me, I stand by my theory that it really isn't the big deal posters have made it out to be on this thread. Not sure what else there is to say.

This is the internet. You can't "win". Just let it go, because they aren't going to until you do.

I don't know, maybe, "Yep, it's a bad idea and thanks for the feedback...??"

I haven't been reported is rarely one of the top ten things you want said about your pick-up lines.....

Nope, sorry but even if it ends up 500 people to 3, it's still everyone's opinion.

That's 64 vibrant crayola shades of wrong.
See here is the thing; if you want to stand in the corner and talk to yourself, wear a purple t-shirt with yellow pants, drive a Hummer...or whatever moves you, these are questions of opinion and taste. The instant you involve another person, it's not.

It's rather telling that you explicitly asked not to be reported to a cast member if seen. This demonstrates rather clearly that you know your behavior is unacceptable but yet you insist this is some grey area.

...and no, if I saw it happen and saw the kind of reaction I'm hearing from the ladies here, I'd encourage your victim to tell a cast member.

I'm gotta defend cygnus here. If you turned around and saw this you'd think witty and sweet.

channingtatum300a.jpg

The problem is you're all expecting this.

4-9-steve-buscemi1.jpg

EDIT: Put this together with Magpie's art and it works perfectly.

Note to self: lay off Magpie and don't mess with her, a talented cartoonist will destroy you on the interweb.

Whoever raised your niece - they're doing it right! Tell her much respect from this TN girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter