Has anyone received their marathon packet yet?

JRoglitz

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone had received their marathon packet yet in the mail. I read they should be out at the end of October.

:( Nothing :worried: here. :sad: I want my packet!! :sad2:

;)

My long distance training partner in TN has received her packet yesterday. I told her it was no fair because I registered before her AND my last name is before her's in the alphabet.
tongue1.gif

It obviously didn't matter since I didn't get mine today either.

I have a friend that lives in Wisconsin that got her's. I live in Oregon and don't have mine yet..... but I'm running to the mail box everyday to see if it's there!!! :teeth:

Whoa......guess I'd better check my mailbox....haven't been there in a couple of days.

I did get the packet yesterday, live in PA. Did it only include a white paper & booklet? my plastic wrap was opened at the top.

Mine arrived here in NW florida on Wednesday.

Happy trails, everyone!
~~Beth

Originally posted by Auntmeme
I did get the packet yesterday, live in PA. Did it only include a white paper & booklet? my plastic wrap was opened at the top.

That's what mine had in it. Actually, everything in the booklet is now on the marathon website. It's the paper that's the important part. Oh, I just noticed that they have some 1/2 Marathon merchandise in the booklet that I didn't notice on the website. It also says you can buy them at the expo. too.

Checking in from Atlanta GA; I received mine a couple of days ago. I am going to put the package in my suit case so that I don't forget it.

Looking forward to January.:wave:

ADisneyMom

Looks like nothing west of the ol' Mississip has been sent yet!

ADisneymom- good idea about putting it in the suit case! Thanks for the tip!

I have been RUNNING to the mailbox every day since this has been posted. Nothing for me yet on the North Coast.
:sad1: :sad:

I am glad to hear that there will be something merchandise-wise for the 1/2 marathoners. I guess I need to bring additional $.

I haven't received mine yet either. I am in Utah. KareBear, where in Oregon do you live? I am originally from Ontario. It is a small town in Eastern Oregon, on the Idaho border.

I haven't received mine yet, either. I registered early, but I'm in Canada, so that could be why. Canada Post isn't known for being the fastest on the block. Between those two things, I'm hoping that the packet will be here when I hand in my report cards in 2 weeks---something to read before teacher conferences. :hyper:

Oh shoot I saw oHmom yesterday and forgot to ask her but nothing for me in OH yet. What's the deal .......don't they know we aren't into WAITING we want our info so that we keep up the great 'tude with the GOAL! :p

tootsiemolly- I live in Portland, but I have connections to Utah as well! I have a sister that lives in Centerville and my youngest DD goes to school at BYU in Provo. Where do you live? My DH and I will be in SLC this weekend!

Karebear, I live in Draper. Wow what a small world this is. So are you walking or running the half-marathon? I thought from your previous posts you were running. I did my training today. I walked the 3 miles in MFM. Next week I think I am on for 6. Wow, it is hard to be on the treadmill that long. :D But, I am so.. excited to meet everyone at the race.

I got my packet yesterday! My friend who lives 15 miles away got hers on Wed. I was glad to see there will be 1/2 marathon merchandise available to buy at the Expo. There is a really nice map in the packet that shows the mile markers for both the full and 1/2 along with the food and drink stations. I'm going to be studying that map!

I hope the rest of you get yours tomorrow!!!

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter