Has anyone purchased through park savers?

Does that mean they can be used after 12/31/16 also? Because I think on their website it states they must be used by then. I want to buy tickets for an August trip but there is a possibility I will have to cancel that trip and won't be going again until summer 2017.
Don't know. You could always phone them. I called the a couple times; they were always very nice and helpful.

Does that mean they can be used after 12/31/16 also? Because I think on their website it states they must be used by then. I want to buy tickets for an August trip but there is a possibility I will have to cancel that trip and won't be going again until summer 2017.

That limitation was the reason I didn't buy from them. My job causes too much uncertainty. With UCT, the tickets don't have to be used by a particular date. So, even though they cost more, the fact that I won't lose the money is reassuring. I recognize that another poster suggested calling, but I'm not sure what that would do since the notice is clear and unambiguous.

Their prices appear to be awesome. I had purchased tickets through UT before the previous two price hikes, and the prices I saw a few months ago on PS were cheaper. Kind of kicked myself for it. :D

What is the step I sometimes read about where you have to take the paper confirmation to the ticket counter (hopefully NOT Guest services ) when you get to the park??? Our first park will be an early EMH and I don't want another line to get in before entering... Clarification? TIA

Wanted to fire this one back up, since we will be buying next month. Parksavers is one of the few that allow you to pay with Paypal, and even advertise the 6-month same as cash deal that Paypal allows.

Everyone still happy with them? Looks like their current tickets are good through 12/31/18 to use your first day. I should be able to link multiple tickets from them to MDE, family and friends, correct?

Wanted to fire this one back up, since we will be buying next month. Parksavers is one of the few that allow you to pay with Paypal, and even advertise the 6-month same as cash deal that Paypal allows.

Everyone still happy with them? Looks like their current tickets are good through 12/31/18 to use your first day. I should be able to link multiple tickets from them to MDE, family and friends, correct?

When you redeem a ticket voucher purchased with Paypal, how do you show the 'card' that was used in the transaction? There is no credit or debit card with Paypal. Do the vouchers still say the card must be shown when the voucher is redeemed?

I didn't read through this whole thread, but yes, I've used ParkSavers and they were the cheapest for our family of 5 (all over 10, so all adult pricing) for a 3-day ParkHopper. And we linked everything through MDE and our MagicBands. Win-Win!

I'd like to put in a good word for GetAwayToday. They appeared to have the best price for a 3-day PH ticket. The confirmation code arrived a couple of days after purchase, and I linked the ticket to MDE with no problems. I should be able to avoid any voucher redemption issues this time since I was able to locate my old MagicBand from a prior trip.

All tickets, including those purchased through Disney, are only good through 12/31/18. Tickets now have expiration dates on them.

I had a bad experience with Park Savers. I bought some tickets for a family on 11/14 for their trip on 12/20. They were supposed to be shipped in 7-10 days so the family would have plenty of time to make Fast Pass reservations for their Christmas holiday. They informed me that they never received their tickets, so I contacted Park Savers by e-mail on 12/7 and was assured they would overnight the tickets. After not receiving them and being reassured several times over the next few days that they would be overnighted, I started to get really stressed out and started calling their office. The number sends you to another company, which informed me that Park Savers only has two employees and their phone service forwards calls to a company that cannot help you with your tickets or even look them up. I finally found the emergency number on their phone system that is an employee's cell phone that I could text. The explanation they had is that Disney had a system malfunction and it wasn't sending out our tickets. The employee finally got a manager to physically print out our tickets and assured us they would be overnighted on Friday, the 9th. We finally received the tickets on the 13th, one week from them leaving for their trip. Park Saver's explanation was that this was out of their hands, and I do believe that the employee worked diligently to get my tickets, but I don't feel that the stress was worth the discount. Seven days from them leaving, I had no idea if they would have tickets or not and was starting to worry that it was a scam. The family is on the trip right now, so the tickets did work. I don't know if they had enough time to make their Fast Pass reservations for the things they wanted though since it was so close to their trip and Disney is so busy right now. I definitely would not use them again and would not recommend them to anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter