Has anyone purchased through park savers?

MissDisney121

DIS Veteran
Hello.:flower:
I have a subscription to touring plans and got the link to park savers through them so I figure it is legit but I wanted to see if anyone here had any experiences purchasing park tickets through them. Thanks:worship:

I haven't but have read a few people on FB Disney groups that have with success. Linked the tickets in MDE as well.

I bought from Park Savers just a couple of weeks ago. At the time, a 7 day park hopper was $370! I have bought from UT for the past few years, but this price was too good to pass on. Everything went exactly as they describe on their site. I bought on a Thursday, and received the number to link to MDE on Monday. No problems linking the ticket at all. I'm using the ticket in early March.

i have, too. Absolutely no problems. I will be purchasing from them again for our Dec trip.

I purchased tickets for Disneyland this past August. They send you an email with a voucher you print it out then just bring it to the ticket counter. No problems at all

Just purchased from them for WDW. 5 day park hoppers with water park were a bit cheaper than buying 5 day park hoppers direct. Got vouchers next day. They say in next couple days I'll get numbers to link in mde and will not need to visit ticket booth on site. Will update as it goes but so far a very good deal. Ty!

I just purchased for the first time through them. Have used UT before. The deal was great! 7 day adult PH for $370. Their prices include tax like UT. We only needed a 6 day, but the 7 day was cheaper. Everything went smoothly! I got email with voucher (don't need) and then about 2 days later got the email where I could link ticket to MDE. Did that already without any issues. Will definitely check their prices again in the future if needed and will refer others!

I don't know why I'm so nervous to buy from anyone other than WDW, but wow, we could save $260! Can these be upgraded if we decide to do AP's?

can these be purchased and save the voucher to link when current tickets on our MDE are used up? like for a future trip? or does the voucher need to be linked right away?

Ok, got my tickets linked in mde but they are not showing up on our magic bands. Any suggestions?

I'm confused by this. How can you tell if they're on your magic band, unless you're already at the parks.

I was confused because on mde under our MB's it showed an old inactive card we had used previously. I thought that was a previous ticket so our new tickets should show up there now. Learned it doesn't work like that. Our tickets are linked, MB's are active. All is good.

I was confused because on mde under our MB's it showed an old inactive card we had used previously. I thought that was a previous ticket so our new tickets should show up there now. Learned it doesn't work like that. Our tickets are linked, MB's are active. All is good.

Ah, good deal. I'm going through checkout there right now, and it looks like the only payment option it's giving me is Paypal. Is it possible to pay with a credit card?

Ah, good deal. I'm going through checkout there right now, and it looks like the only payment option it's giving me is Paypal. Is it possible to pay with a credit card?
Yes, I purchased using a credit card.

I purchased this past Sunday and received a confirmation email but no numbers yet.

edited to add: got my number today and linked it to MDE no problem.

Last edited:
An update, park savers has been very easy to deal with. Something I was confused about and want to clarify here; their tickets for WDW can be added to once you are at the parks, like if you need to add extra days. Also when you order them you put in a start date but once you link them in Mde you can then start using the tickets on any day.

I posted about my experience with them over on the theme parks board but I'll share my experience here as well. We had a bit of a glitch with them - I bought one ticket, went back the next day to buy another and got an error message that the purchase was declined. Tried again later and it worked fine. However, my CC got hit with 3 charges instead of just two. The extra charge would have put me over my credit limit on my CC and caused me to be charged a penalty if I hadn't caught it. Park Savers informed me that my CC company approved the second attempt to purchase - Park Savers declined it due to something not matching up. So it caused some confusion and I had to make several calls to get things straightened out. But I think it has all worked out okay and the tickets I purchased have linked up fine with my MDE account. So I think we're good. Just wanted to share in case someone else has a purchase declined. Should that happen, you might want to check you CC activity before you make another attempt to purchase from them. I think that's the first time I've had the merchant decline the transaction even tho the CC company approved it.

An update, park savers has been very easy to deal with. Something I was confused about and want to clarify here; their tickets for WDW can be added to once you are at the parks, like if you need to add extra days. Also when you order them you put in a start date but once you link them in Mde you can then start using the tickets on any day.

Does that mean they can be used after 12/31/16 also? Because I think on their website it states they must be used by then. I want to buy tickets for an August trip but there is a possibility I will have to cancel that trip and won't be going again until summer 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter