• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Anyone Ever Seen A Celebrity In Wdw

I could have sworn I saw Danny Bonaduce at Jiko's one trip this year. He was seated in the back with two guys.

And we saw Fabio years ago when he was in the parade at MGM.

Jill

I saw Mariah Carey about 8 or 9 years ago getting on Splash Mountain as we were getting off, I tried to get a pic when I realized who just passed me (DUH) but it was too late. My sister saw John Travolta 2 or 3 years ago at the MK with his family. I also saw Drew Carey and the other guy from Who's Line Is It, I can't think of his name right now, at Pleasure Island and I asked him if I could buy him a drink, but he was too busy making out with some blonde in a really short skirt.:rotfl:

When we went at Christmas time in 1998 former President Jimmy Carter and his whole family were at the Hoop de Doo - we had a party of 15 and made our reservations far far in advance but he and his family and secret service men had the huge table in the middle which I think was going to be ours. We had to split our group but when we made the reservation we were ASSURED that we would all be sitting together. We were surrounded by secret service men! Jimmy Carter was very nice though and when the show was over he posed for pictures and stuff - we have him on video.
When we went to Pleasure Island the next night there were secret service men all outside of the Adventurer's Club and we were not allowed in. We were told by the guy who worked there that Amy Carter was in the club.

Oh I thought of another - we went to Planet Hollywood one afternoon and were told it was a four hour wait because Charlie Sheen and his posse were dining.

One year I ran into Robby Benson at Epcot. We were both coming out of the mens room at Coral Reef at the same time.

Last year we saw Harry Hamlin and family taking the same path we were taking in the Magic Kingdom.

My roommate saw that Princess Jasmine met Brian Littrell and his son during the weekend of Night of Joy. :)

Last September we saw Kobe Bryant with his wife and their 2 daughters, and it looked like his mother-in-law, along with a VIP guide walking towards Splash Mountain at MK.

We saw Michael Bolton in the bar at the Beach Club. He was complaining that they didn't have any Dom Perignon to go with his pizza.:rotfl2:

I saw Cyndi Lauper on our Christmas trip last year. It was not on Christmas day though.

She was coming in the exit of Splash, as we were coming off.

I never notice celebs at WDW, I am so wrapped up in my magic. But, we nearly bumped into her since the path was narrow and she and a little boy were going the wrong way.

I told my kids and they were like "who's Cyndi Lauper"??. :lmao:

Several years ago, the year AK opened, me and my DH were riding TOT for the first time and right before the ride was to begin a CM walked in with a guy and they sat in the back row. We really did not think much of it UNTIL later in the day we were walking around and realized there were several musical artist in the park that day. It then hit us that we were on the TOT with Tyrese, model, singer, actor. So I ran back to the gift shop outisde the ride where you can buy your TOT picture and bought it. There we are screaming our heads off with Tyrese right behind us! We have seen several celebs in the parks for concerts, special parades, super soap, ect. My 2 DD's would LOVE to "bump" into Miley Cyrus. I think they would pass out!

I saw Danny DeVito, Rhea Pearlman, and kids. They were actually getting on Space Mountain one or two cars after us. We then saw them come out of the gift shop.

I saw someone this past Sunday at MK who wanted to be Paris Hilton.

It was the end of the evening, too. It was muggy and nasty and everyone looked rundown, but here comes this girl onto the monorail... perfect makeup, shades, designer handbag, tight green dress, and spiky stilettos.

We actually saw Michelle Lee many years ago in the CH when they were filiming a 10 year anniversary special. So long ago!!

I saw Robert Plant (of Led Zepplin fame) in MGM while on my honeymoon in 2000. It was nice because my wife is a huge Led Zep fan:thumbsup2

I saw Jenna Bush and her fiancee (then boyfriend) in July at the Italy pavilion in Epcot. They were having a great time and looked really happy. It was pretty funny to watch people realize who she was as she walked past them. We kept trying to figure out who the secret service men were, but couldn't.

I rode the great movie ride with Kelly Rippa. She was with her husband :love: , and her kids.. then they briskly walked away.. that was back in December 2003... Then in March of 2005, I saw Chris Kirkpatrick (from N'Sync) At the westside of DTD.. He was walking out of the cigar shop, then he walked into the little magnet store.. he was with a few friends.. it was cool!

we saw joey and matthew lawrence a couple of years ago. The whole family was there at the Hoop De Doo for Joey's rehearsal dinner. The next day was his wedding at the GF. His fiancee was very beautiful

I'll put this here so my girls can drool a little!
It was taken in January.

IMAG0073.jpg
[/IMG]

You don't say in your post and I have no idea who it is. My question is: Who is the man in the picture?

WOW! some great sightings.... I havent ran into anyone except Mickey & His friends!!! :lmao:

The unnamed celeb above is Ace from American Idol. He was a finalist 2 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter