• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Anyone Ever Seen A Celebrity In Wdw

Amen...

Now THAT is a dream photo-op!

Dreamy sigh...

This was not at Disney World but in New York City. I was on a girls weekend having dinner and the entier Bon Jovi band was in the restaurant. We got to meet Richie and have pictures with him when he went outside to smoke a ciggarette. Jon Bon Jovi had to walk by our table to go to the bathroom -- we broke out singing "Wanted Dead or Alive" and were asked to quite down...

Through the years we've seen Scott Hamilton at the airport, NSYNC and My son got to actually sit with and take pictures of the band good Charlate. Then after people realized who Good Charlate was the band left because they were getting mobed and people started grabbing their food and drink cups. It was kinda gross.

I never got the fascination with Bon Jovi but I would absolutely DIE if I saw Steven Tyler!!!

we seen Kobe Bryant cruising through Epcot World Showcase- that made my older son's trip- he is a huge Kobe fan.

I saw Kelly Ripa in December of last year just outside of Soarin' I would not have recognized her but I heard other people talking about her being right there.

We saw Vanessa Williams on our last visit. At least I'm about 95% sure it was her.

We were at MGM walking towards Tower of Terror. I saw a strikingly beautiful woman walking with someone younger & kind of frumpy. I kind of thought....interesting pair.

I then realized it was Vanessa - the other woman was a cast member. There was a tween aged girl walking with them - probably Vanessa's daughter.

She had not a stitch of make-up on, hair in a simple ponytail. Very casual T & sweat-type capris. She is GORGEOUS in person.

Well, I have and there's only one problem. I don't know his name.
I saw him in May at Monster's Inc Laugh Floor Comedy Club and couldn't figure out where I had seen him. Not a big star but I was thinking maybe had a pretty significant part in a movie or television show just don't know which one or ones.
I posted a message when we got home and got made fun of for asking everyone if anyone saw him that day.
It still bugs me to this day that I don't know who he is.

I ate lunch at MCO next to Steve Young and his entire family. He seemed like a great guy. He was feeding his smallest child and his other children were very well behaved. I didn't bother him though, he had his hands full!

I met John Tartaglia from Johnny and the Sprites, Beauty and the Beast and Avenue Q (Broadway) when I was in MGM a couple of weeks ago. He was very nice and we talked for a few minutes. He was in WDW filming a commercial for a concert he'll be doing there in October.

Here's a pic.

CIMG2332.jpg

I'm SO jealous! I'm a huge fan of his; he's soo talented! I was hoping we'd be there for his concert this year, but we couldn't wait for the schedule to plan our trip. We're going to miss him by a couple weeks and see Choo Choo Soul instead. I seriously considered rescheduling to see John, but it's just not possible for dh to take that week for vacation now. =(

My family went sometime in the early 90s (I think that is the right timeframe) and we saw the cast of Family Matters shooting their Disney episode on Main Street in MK. My dad is not one for gawking at celebrities so we were quickly whisked away.

My family went sometime in the early 90s (I think that is the right timeframe) and we saw the cast of Family Matters shooting their Disney episode on Main Street in MK. My dad is not one for gawking at celebrities so we were quickly whisked away.

Yes! Thats great! I love the Winslows!!

That's awesome! I loved that show and I remember that episode so well! I think that is where my fascination w/the WL began, I remember they stayed there. I wonder if you can find that episode online anywhere? hmmm. Very cool that you saw them though!

The only celebrities I remember seeing was at Planet Hollywood prob 10-15 years ago, I don't remember. We were outside and they had the whole red carpet thing going on, and it was a bunch of football players I believe, the only one I knew of or remembered was Brett Favre (sp?). And Al Roker was there too I believe. They were doing something, I'm not sure what it was. But we sat upstairs and got to look over the balcony at all hte people downstairs at some type of ceremony type thing. Wish we had taken pictures.

I am almost 100% positive that my daughter and I rode the elevator with Robert Downy Jr and his family. We were dining at the California Grill and we were on our way out and so were they. I looked at him and he looked at me, I looked back at him and he looked at me again. We both knew he was a celeb. Neither of us spoke, after all they were on vacation the same as we were. Honestly I think he was relieved just to be left alone.

Other than that we have only met people you thought they were stars!

We saw Bruce Vilanch and what I assume was his partner at Animal Kingdom in June 2005. He was getting into rides via a special entrance. When I got back and mentioned it to a couple of people, nobody seemed to know who he was so maybe he didn't need special treatment after all? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter