Halloweentime is over, hope you all had fun! Until next year....TTFN!

I wasnt aware there was an Oct 8th event even going on. I thought the only dates were the ones posted at the beginning of this thread. Am I wrong?

You're right! Silly me! Then I guess I'm sticking with October 22nd :rolleyes: Wednesday is the best day for me (I'm only taking TTH classes :cool1:) and it's the least crowded time.

Cool:thumbsup2

OMG. JULIA! That is the CUTEST idea about Miss Disneyland! DO it! As a former pageant girl, I would die if there was a real Miss Disneyland pageant. Holy cow. That would be so cute though! I would hate to walk around Disneyland in a prom dress though. lol :rotfl:
Yay, you like it?! My hubby said I'm a huge DORK! :rotfl: And I think I'll get a shorter dress, maybe satin-y, with cute comfortable flats or those sneakers that look like ballet flats? Doesn't have to be THAT accurate- it is a costume,after all!
We're thinking of going as a bunch of pirates (well, this is my son's idea!). I will do it if I can be a pretty in pink pirate :lmao: Aarrgh!
That would be really really cute! And a pink pirate would be awesome! Especially if you got some pink braids or something!! :thumbsup2
I love all the costumes ideas. It's so cool that there are so many choices out there. Halloween has really become a big deal in the last few years, which I love since it's my favorite holiday. :thumbsup2

I think a Miss Disneyland costume would be totally cute! :)
Did you know that in the US, Halloween is the second biggest holiday after Christmas? And thanks! I think I will be!
Coming from the Windy City to take our girls for their first trip to Disneyland! Looking forward to seeing the park decorated for Halloween, only seen WDW at Christmas. We plan on attending to Trick-or-Treat party on Friday, Oct 10.

:woohoo: :yay:

We will be there! Come read my PTR, do you have one? We'll see you there, maybe! My DD is 5, DS is 6! :hyper:

Hi , I just found this thread...and I see our 4 big guys group is already on the list for the 28th. Donald Mickey Goofy and me Pluto. I bought the tickets on my Disney Visa and got a discount (25.00 each)..hey every doller saved ...you know...is another doller for a treat.

Great thread! I have a question about purchasing tickets. My MIL and SIL will be going with us in Oct. and I'm sure they will want to go, so . . . . they have a Disney Visa - where is the information about purchasing tickets? I obviously don't know where to look. Please enlighten me:confused: TIA!!!

Great thread! I have a question about purchasing tickets. My MIL and SIL will be going with us in Oct. and I'm sure they will want to go, so . . . . they have a Disney Visa - where is the information about purchasing tickets? I obviously don't know where to look. Please enlighten me:confused: TIA!!!

Info from an earlier post:

ap's can purchase tickets on the ap's website
and disney chase visa holder can call and purchase tickets.

more info on this on page 2 of this link.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1822785&page=2

This is the phone number to order and tell them you have a Disney VISA 714-781-4400.

Yea! I'm going again this year with my friend Marla! We'll be there Oct 17th. Last year I was a Candy Corn Witch. I don't know what I'm going to be yet this year. I'm thinking maybe a Mouseketter. We had so much fun last year...no kids...just 2 girls out having fun!:banana:

I'm back online and I think this thread is up to date so far. :thumbsup2
Anyone else going to the Halloween party that already bought their tickets?? :cool1:

Thanks for updating this thread and list!

We will be there Oct26-Oct30 and will be at MTOT on 10/29!! Me, Dh, nephew(9) and DD(2). Hope to see you there.

Thanks for updating this thread and list!

We will be there Oct26-Oct30 and will be at MTOT on 10/29!! Me, Dh, nephew(9) and DD(2). Hope to see you there.
No problem. :thumbsup2 I think it's always fun to see what other DISers will be there when you will be. :)

:woohoo: it looks like were gonna have to whole place to ourselves on the 28th.....J/K....lol .... somebdy please chose the 28th....pleeeease!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter