Halloweentime is over, hope you all had fun! Until next year....TTFN!

We'll be there if all goes according to plan! Oct 22. Got our tickets the other day.

It should be my boyfriend and me, and we want to be Woody and Bo Peep. We decided on that before the new ride... now it's even better!

Two of our friends, another couple, want to come. We're trying to figure out what all four of us could be as a group if they do come. We'd love to do a theme, especially Disney! However, we figure our manly 23 year old boyfriends wouldn't be hot being Peter Pan, for example. So if anyone has any ideas, we're totally open! We were thinking maybe villain couples
(my boyfriend suggested King and Queen of Hearts) but we can't think of any other couples, lol. So maybe just four random villains.

We also went last year. We were just generic pirates, but I think we looked pretty cute :). I'll try to post a picture later.

We'll be there if all goes according to plan! Oct 22. Got our tickets the other day.

It should be my boyfriend and me, and we want to be Woody and Bo Peep. We decided on that before the new ride... now it's even better!

Two of our friends, another couple, want to come. We're trying to figure out what all four of us could be as a group if they do come. We'd love to do a theme, especially Disney! However, we figure our manly 23 year old boyfriends wouldn't be hot being Peter Pan, for example. So if anyone has any ideas, we're totally open! We were thinking maybe villain couples
(my boyfriend suggested King and Queen of Hearts) but we can't think of any other couples, lol. So maybe just four random villains.

We also went last year. We were just generic pirates, but I think we looked pretty cute :). I'll try to post a picture later.

Thats too bad! Cause the first thing that came to my mind was Peter Pan, Hook, Tink, and Wendy. Or you can be Minnie, Mickey, Donald, and Daisy. You can find those on ebay and Disneyshopping.com.
HTH!!

hey beth...I will be there with my friend Andrea (Matterhorn) on Oct. 22:stir: :rotfl2:
Hey Lynn! Good to see you. I'll add you and Andrea to the list. :thumbsup2

Thats too bad! Cause the first thing that came to my mind was Peter Pan, Hook, Tink, and Wendy. Or you can be Minnie, Mickey, Donald, and Daisy. You can find those on ebay and Disneyshopping.com.
HTH!!
Oooooh, all those sound really cute.

October 10th w/ DS and DD! We've gone every year since they started this event... wouldn't miss it!

Oct. 3rd with my siblings and my bf. My siblings and I went last year and had a blast. Can't wait! :yay:

Whoo hoo! More DISers going. That's great. I cannot wait to see how long the list is by the time October gets here! :cool1:

We've never done this but are thinking about it this year. Is it generally busy? How about Halloween itself?

Thanks!
Tracy

We've never done this but are thinking about it this year. Is it generally busy? How about Halloween itself?

Thanks!
Tracy
I've heard stories about it being busy and selling out on certain days, but there is really no way to predict just which days will be busy and which won't. Obviously certain days will be busier then others. The closer you get to Halloween the busier it is and week-ends would be busier as well.
I've heard Halloween night sells out so I'd say that's a busy one.

I'd say your best bet is just to pick a night that works for you, get a great costume, and just go have fun and hope for the best crowd wise. :thumbsup2

halloweendlcopy.jpg

Thanks mommau4! I'm actually one of those people who doesn't go if it's summer crowded and I was hoping that since this was a hard ticketed event, it might be like P&PP at WDW. Even if it did sell out, don't they sell only a certain number of tickets? Or do they go ahead and cram the park? If anyone has attended in years past, I'd love to know.

Tracy

Thanks mommau4! I'm actually one of those people who doesn't go if it's summer crowded and I was hoping that since this was a hard ticketed event, it might be like P&PP at WDW. Even if it did sell out, don't they sell only a certain number of tickets? Or do they go ahead and cram the park? If anyone has attended in years past, I'd love to know.

Tracy
Yeah, I've been to the park at Halloween before but not to this party so I'm really not sure. Hopefully someone will pop on who's been and can answer your question.

Bloodhound, I love that pic! Would you mind if I put that in the first post where the list is?

I just looked up Mickey's Halloween Treat on Flickr and I'm so excited for it! I saw pictures from last year and they have the villains out! They have Maleficent and The wicked stepmother and step-sisters!

This girl has one great costume. Can you guess where she got the idea?:thumbsup2

Tracy

I think they only sell a certain number of tickets per night. I don't know the exact number, but I've heard 7,000 tickets in the past. Again, I'm not sure. Whatever the number, it is a good time to go. There really isn't much of a wait for the rides. Some areas get busy like the arts and crafts area. In years past, I have gone to the Bug's Life area and got to on the rides over and over again with my (then) 8DD. It is really fun to walk around and the park that is not usually available at night like th Redwood Creek Trail area. I would make up your mind on the date you want to go by the end of August. Just to be sure you get the tickets dates you want. They will sell out on the dates closer to Halloween. Hope that helps.

I just looked up Mickey's Halloween Treat on Flickr and I'm so excited for it! I saw pictures from last year and they have the villains out! They have Maleficent and The wicked stepmother and step-sisters!

This girl has one great costume. Can you guess where she got the idea?:thumbsup2
I'll have to look it up on Flickr then too. I just LOVE seeing everyone's costumes. So fun!!

Yes ...Please do...I found it on photobucket...its awesome
Ok. Actually, I found out that it was a DISer who made it. So I'll ask permission from them first and go from there. A really wonderful photo! Makes me want to be there right now!! :hyper:

Thanks funatdisney! Hopefully, you're right. I'd love to go on Halloween, but maybe we'll go the week before. Thinking...

Tracy

Glad I could help. Hey Tracy, we are going on the 23rd. My kids have that week off, so we always go to DLR for a few days the third week of Oct. I have gone every year they have had it and love going to DLR during that time. Now if only they would have a parade like at the MK's MNSSHP. That would be awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter