Hakuna Matata - the AKL Disneymoon PTR *SDD day!!!*

Your wedding looked amazing, and storm troopers what a novel idea and a total surprise too, you have wedding photos that will be a talking point for a whole lifetime and beyond;)

Hi, I have only just come across your PTR. :thumbsup2
Just want to add my congratulations on your wedding. Love the photo's you both look fab. :)

Thank you folks yet again for such lovely comments! :lovestruc

My new passport arrived yesterday!! :yay:

Now I can get on with organising a few more things, like ESTA, API, the extra bag payment... Oh, and I must phone the cattery soon... :ccat:

All the gorgeous hot sunny weather we've had recently has made me more excited than ever about our upcoming trip :cool1:

I had to dig out the sunscreen, and put some on, and just the smell of that instantly takes me back to WDW!! :love:

So I've been on a mission to tick things off on my list!
Final holiday payment - DONE!!!
ESTA - done!
API - done!
DME - done!
Extra squishy bag - ordered!
Payment to Virgin for extra bag - done!
Clothes for holiday - bought!
Pet sitters - have been phoned! But they are on holiday just now, so I'll wait for a call back when they're back to work.

Some money transferred to our $ card, more to do as we get closer.
Still to book La Nouba tickets, that will need to wait for the $ mentioned above :rotfl2:
Will leave DH to book the airport taxis for the UK end, and he can check our travel insurance too, as it's his policy.

All I have to do then, nearer the time is notify the credit card company of potential use abroad, and PACK!!! Is it wrong that I want to start packing NOW? We still have over 14 weeks to go! :lmao:

415 days down... 102 to go... :thumbsup2
That means Friday is my DD day! Woo! :woohoo:

I'M SO EXCITED!! (Said like Agnes in Despicable Me when she says IT'S SO FLUFFY!!) :lmao:

Heya! How's married life? :goodvibes

Congrats on the final holiday payment! I totally agree about the recent beautiful weather, really makes me long for WDW.

I can't believe how quickly it's all coming round! Our DD day is thursday :banana::banana:

You've got a lot of things ticked off your checklist, putting me to shame lol

I don't think it's wrong that you want to pack now.... it's called being prepared! :thumbsup2:rotfl:

xx

Heya! How's married life? :goodvibes

Congrats on the final holiday payment! I totally agree about the recent beautiful weather, really makes me long for WDW.

I can't believe how quickly it's all coming round! Our DD day is thursday :banana::banana:

You've got a lot of things ticked off your checklist, putting me to shame lol

I don't think it's wrong that you want to pack now.... it's called being prepared! :thumbsup2:rotfl:

xx

Hiya! Married life is great thank you!! (Pretty much the same as it's been for the past 3 years, but it's nice that it's all official now.)

It is coming round quickly... the last 30 days or so have flown in... but it still seems SO LONG away at the moment - still over 3 months. Just need to watch lots of WDW videos and Disney movies to pass the time :rotfl:

And help others celebrate their DD days of course :banana:

66 days to go!!! :cool1: Doesn't feel that long since I was doing my DD dance... so hopefully these last days will fly by too. :thumbsup2

A couple more things ticked off on the list -

UK airport transfers are now sorted. Our wonderful friends who live not too far from the airport have said we can leave a car at theirs, and they'll take us to the airport and pick us up again. Which is AWESOME as it will save us around £60 in taxi fares!

Pet sitter booked to visit our moggy every other day while we're away.

Think we're pretty much set and good to go, other than buying La Nouba tickets, checking the insurance cover, notifying my credit card company of use abroad, getting some single dollar notes.... and PACKING!!! :thumbsup2

I want to start packing now, but I think two months out is maybe a bit too much like OCD :rotfl: or should that be DCD - Disney Compulsive Disorder...

66 days to go!!! :cool1: Doesn't feel that long since I was doing my DD dance... so hopefully these last days will fly by too. :thumbsup2

A couple more things ticked off on the list -

UK airport transfers are now sorted. Our wonderful friends who live not too far from the airport have said we can leave a car at theirs, and they'll take us to the airport and pick us up again. Which is AWESOME as it will save us around £60 in taxi fares!

Pet sitter booked to visit our moggy every other day while we're away.

Think we're pretty much set and good to go, other than buying La Nouba tickets, checking the insurance cover, notifying my credit card company of use abroad, getting some single dollar notes.... and PACKING!!! :thumbsup2

I want to start packing now, but I think two months out is maybe a bit too much like OCD :rotfl: or should that be DCD - Disney Compulsive Disorder...

DCD! Brilliant! :rotfl:

Thank you! You have reminded me to notify my credit card user.... i forgot that last time :headache:

Not long now! xx

I would be packing of I were you I'm terrible though it is the OCD freak in me I like to know what I have and what i still need to get and having that all in the suitcase helps me decide what we need! Along with my lists lol ;)

Can't believe how quick your trip is coming along!

Latecomer!!!

Your wedding pics are beautiful; Congratulations.

Loved the DCD - me too:rotfl2: I'm desperate to pack -only 90 days to go!

45 days to go... :woohoo: 6 and 1/2 weeks.

Thank you for your replies, it always surprises me that people read my ramblings!

Time seems to be slowing down, these last days aren't going as quick as they did from 99 to 66!

I've so far resisted the urge to pack :rotfl2: but I won't for much longer!

Still got a few last minute things to keep me occupied, and I read the DIS boards, and listen to WDW Radio podcasts and D-COT to keep me going!

Haven't so far managed to find anywhere to change some of my $10 and $20 notes to $1 notes... but I'll keep trying. Seems to be fine to BUY more dollars, but exchanging the ones I already have apparently can't be done. :rolleyes:

It's been so long since this trip was booked, I have to keep pinching myself and telling myself that I AM actually going... :tigger::ccat::mickeyjum

The cases are down from the loft, and the packing list is on the study wall - it's getting closer!

39 days, but only 4 of those will be whole days just me & DH, due to shift patterns & visits from his 2 DSs. Time to start packing I think! Not gonna need my shorts here.....

My DCD is going into overdrive LOL!

Just caught up on your thread! I'll be there the same time as you and I've started packing just a few things today. I couldn't wait any longer! Hope you have a great time and your wedding is stunning!

Hello Plum85! There are going to be a few of us out there around the same time :thumbsup2

Well... I'm very surprised to say... that the first person to put anything in a suitcase and start packing for this upcoming trip was DH!! :rotfl2: He's put his new Tshirts and jammies in his case already.

I'll need to get my act together and get something in mine!

33 days to go... Time seems to be going SO SLOWLY at the moment, I want the next 5 weeks to whoosh past, THEN for the time to slow down! :lmao:

Think I'll cut up and fold all my Mousekeeping envelopes tonight, that will be another little thing done. Not that there's exactly a lot to do... I've done everything already!

Well... With 24 days to go, I'm actually feeling a bit down.

Time is just passing so slowly just now, and I'm rather busy at work, which is a little stressful. Also got a couple of bits of bad news on Monday (our best man's gran passed away and he's very cut up; and a friend had to put her 19 year old cat to sleep, also heartbroken). I just want to be on holiday!!!! And still have three and a half weeks to go, which seems like an age. So strange after waiting 18 months already.

Hoping completing my mousekeeping envelopes and doing a bit of packing this coming weekend will perk me up.
Next week will see my countdown reach 19, which seems a bit better.

Next time I post I promise to be more bouncy!

:hug: Thats what looking forward to Disney Holidays is all about; helping you through the bad times. Hope things look up soon; I'm going to miss doing Mousekeeping envelopes as we're off site this year - unless I do them and they leave tips for me :lmao:

Thank you for the hug. Feeling a bit better today! Getting through the piles of work I have. Still got lots, but it feels like I'm getting somewhere with it now.

AND MY BIG RED ENVELOPE ARRIVED THIS MORNING!!!!!!! Woo!!

Going to start packing this weekend... 21 sleeps to go!

It's my SDD day!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:
:dance3::dance3::dance3:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Think I'm all set to go! :lmao:

Suitcases packed (well as much as I can at the moment), dollars card all loaded up, and paperwork all sorted.

The cat sitting lady is coming on Tuesday for house keys etc, and I'll backup our phones etc early next week.

508 down, 9 to go!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter