Hakuna Matata - the AKL Disneymoon PTR *SDD day!!!*

Just a quick post to say the wedding went really well, we both had an AMAZING day, loved every minute of it.

I'll post some photos when I get a chance, doing all my name change stuff (as well as a full time job) just now. And there are LOADS of places where I need to change my name!

Just under 21 weeks till our Disneymoon... YESSS!!!

A few wedding photos :cloud9:

VailaandZephyr.jpg

VailaYvonne.jpg

VailaAndrew.jpg

Group.jpg

I can put some more up over the next few days if anyone is interested.
Looking forward to getting all my name change stuff completed, then I can get back into Disneymoon planning mode! :thumbsup2

SO looking forward to September.

PS If anyone knows how to get my Photobucket-hosted photos a little bigger in the thread, then please let me know...

Congrats on the wedding Vaila!

You look wonderful, love the dress. So unique and both you and your husband compliment each other beautifully.

I would most definitely love to see some more pics xx

Congrats on the wedding I hope you had a really lovely day we had our Disneymoon in September best Disney moons are in September ;)

Thank you all for your lovely comments! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

A few more photos, for those who wanted to see them. Sorry they are so small, I don't know how to get them any bigger...

071.jpg

069.jpg

066.jpg

059.jpg

055.jpg

049.jpg

042.jpg

041.jpg

Congratulations!!

Love the pictures - you look beautiful :goodvibes

Whats the story about the storm troopers?! They're ace!

Congratulations!! :love:

Love your dress ::yes:: and the photos with the stormtroopers!

Thank you all for your lovely comments!

Yes, we ARE happy!! (Sickeningly so! :rotfl2: )

The Stormtroopers..... My DH is a complete Star Wars NUT (as is his brother) so I organised for a couple of 'special guests' to join us for a while on the day as a surprise for him! (Take a look at UK Garrison web site - a fab bunch of people.) No-one else knew apart from the staff at the Castle. The registrar herself actually suggested that they appear at the end of the ceremony during the Celtic Blessing, and that worked a treat!

The surprise went down very well with all the guests! Everyone loved them! Apart from my 3yr old niece, who kept her distance from the 'robot men' but still wanted to wave at them to see if they'd wave back...

Two of our guests ended up being handcuffed due to being cheeky, but it was all a huge amount of fun! :thumbsup2

Thank you!!

Considered Jiko, but from what I remember (we chose our ADRs a while ago) the menu didn't have much (if anything) veggie on it, so we chose somewhere else. Yes, I'm a tree-hugging vegetarian hippy. :lmao:

Only just spotted this
There is actually a totally seperate vegetarian menu at Jiko that isn't usually up on line but if you ask for it they will bring it to you :)
Right - off to check out your photos now

Love, love, love the wedding photos :)
I think your dress is wonderful
And as for the storm troopers - very very cool
Oh and great choice of car!

Only just spotted this
There is actually a totally seperate vegetarian menu at Jiko that isn't usually up on line but if you ask for it they will bring it to you :)
Right - off to check out your photos now

Ahhh. Thank you! I'll keep that in mind. If they advertised that they fed veggies, they'd probably get more custom... as I'm like a lot of people, I won't go to a place unless I KNOW I'm going to get fed...

The Stormtroopers..... My DH is a complete Star Wars NUT (as is his brother) so I organised for a couple of 'special guests' to join us for a while on the day as a surprise for him! (Take a look at UK Garrison web site - a fab bunch of people.) No-one else knew apart from the staff at the Castle. The registrar herself actually suggested that they appear at the end of the ceremony during the Celtic Blessing, and that worked a treat!

That is amazing!

I have one or two surprises planned on my wedding day but nothing as cool as this! :goodvibes

Thank you to everyone for your lovely comments. :thumbsup2

Most of the name change stuff is now done - just 3 things left to do.
Passport - form all filled in, and will get photos today, and send it off.
Driving Licence - once the documents come back from the Passport people, this is next on the list.
Paypal - THE most AWKWARD thing in the world to change your name on!! :sad2: I'll do this once all the above documents are dealt with and returned.

So... that means I can get back to Disneymoon planning! :cool1:

After the Passport is done, I can do ESTA and API, and then DME and taxis for the UK ends of the trip. Oh, and sort out someone to look after the cat.

The next thing I really need to do is pay off the balance of the holiday!! :scared1::scared1: I get the feeling our 'flexible friend' will be taking a battering... weddings always cost more than you think...

Sometime soon DH and I will do a bit of shopping for clothes too, before all the summer stuff disappears out of the shops.

It's getting closer now!! Just over 19 weeks!! :banana: We booked it at 517 days out, which already seems like a lifetime ago... now there's just 135 to go! (Although it's still not coming quickly enough! :lmao: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter