Guardians Will Open with VQ and ILL

I'm wondering if they have the VQ distribution quite low today? Granted no one knows
That’s a thought, but there is no standby and they’ve been running the ride for a while now, so even if they felt there might be an issue they would know.

I honestly think that it's just that popular. It was a highly anticipated and hyped attraction, it's Memorial Day weekend, lots of schools are already out for the summer...I couldn't imagine a scenario where it didn't go in seconds!
It didn’t last seconds. It was gone in less than 1 second. I’m extremely familiar with past VQ rides and how fast they went. I still got one. None of those went in less than 1 sec

It didn’t last seconds. It was gone in less than 1 second. I’m extremely familiar with past VQ rides and how fast they went. I still got one. None of those went in less than 1 sec

That is definitely crazy! I just think it was a lot of different factors that came together to make this incredibly likely to be gone almost instantaneously, especially on opening day.

I'm one of those that was always able to get VQ in the past. For every single ride that offered it. It's never been a problem. I clocked over at 6:59:59, and it went straight to the "no more availability" message. I've NEVER seen anything like this... Very frustrating. Luckily my daughter was able to snag us ILL around 7:15 when random slots were opening...

I'm one of those that was always able to get VQ in the past. For every single ride that offered it. It's never been a problem. I clocked over at 6:59:59, and it went straight to the "no more availability" message. I've NEVER seen anything like this... Very frustrating. Luckily my daughter was able to snag us ILL around 7:15 when random slots were opening...
Yep. Those ILL lasted curiously long, didn’t they?

Not really. ILL$ would be underpriced if it sold out in seconds.

Disney is posting some of the tricks of the trade. Preselect your party and be ready to refresh.
That’s not a trick. That‘s not even a step. MDE preselects your party for you. Based on who has a reservation for the day. Folks have done VQ before. At least posting here.

My lesson learned, for any who care to know, work to get VQ first, with as many people and devices as you have. Then get ILL. Unless you have very limited ILL times to use, like any early flight or something. Looks like ILL will still be there after VQ is gone

Exactly, from 6:59:59 to gone

VQ it was gone immediately!

We've done Rise VQ so many times. Opening day, opening weekend, xmas trips, spring break and NEVER not gotten a boarding group. Personally I think they dramatically limited the VQ capacity and are pushing the ILL. I realize I am cynical here but the recent earnings call with the parking spending dramatically up due to genie + just points to this I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter