Guardians Will Open with VQ and ILL

Mle8308

Earned My Ears 1992 - 2007
Looks like Disney announced Guardians will open with both a virtual queue and lightning lane for purchase. No details if one or two times for virtual queue availability.

Does anyone want to wager a guess for how long it will be before there is a standby line? (For those of us planning to stay offiste?) I'm asssuming getting a VQ slot will be nearly impossible.

Does anyone want to wager a guess for how long it will be before there is a standby line? (For those of us planning to stay offiste?) I'm asssuming getting a VQ slot will be nearly impossible.
I’d think they’ll do VQ through the summer, maybe into the fall. I’d use how long they did it for remy as a barometer, which I wanna say was at least a few months

Our family was well trained in Rise and Remy virtual queue. These are going to be hard to get for a bit. Let’s hope they don’t change to setup too much since we’ll be there Day 2 and DIS won’t have The Method perfected by then…….:disrocks:

I think it will depend on demand for the ride. RotR had BGs for much longer than Remy had the VQ, and even now I think the standby line for RotR is longer than that for Remy.

There was no onsite benefit for VQ’s in the past. There’s no reason to think there will be one now.
Yes I know, I just meant we will be shut out of ILL$ and the VQ will be a total crapshoot. At least with standby I know we can choose to stand in the line if we want. I will probably book 1 night onsite for our trip just so that we have a hope of riding it.

I know this is a total guess, but does anyone think you'll need to have a park reservation for Epcot to be eligible for buying a ILL$? Our arrival day we have DHS booked and plan on going that evening, but I'm wondering if I should switch to Epcot just in case so that we can try for GotG. We have park hoppers/AP so that shouldn't be an issue. Right now we only have a park ressie for Epcot one day, but are staying at BCV so will probably hop to Epcot in the evenings several times.

I know this is a total guess, but does anyone think you'll need to have a park reservation for Epcot to be eligible for buying a ILL$? Our arrival day we have DHS booked and plan on going that evening, but I'm wondering if I should switch to Epcot just in case so that we can try for GotG. We have park hoppers/AP so that shouldn't be an issue. Right now we only have a park ressie for Epcot one day, but are staying at BCV so will probably hop to Epcot in the evenings several times.
I'm fairly sure you need one for Remy and Rise

Read back through the threads when it started. I think it's mentioned

For at least the morning VQ drop (assuming that there will be two drops), yes. Possibly also for the afternoon drop, if applicable, depending on what time that is. For ILL$, no. You should be able to purchase ILL$ for after 2pm if you have Hoppers.

I'm fairly sure you need one for Remy and Rise

Read back through the threads when it started. I think it's mentioned

You do not need a park reservation for EP and HS (respectively) to buy ILL$ for Remy and Rise. At 7am, you can purchase ILL$ for these things even without a park reservation at their respective parks, but the system will automatically push you to a 2pm return time or later.

to buy an ILL you need to have a park reservation for some park, but if you have hopping capability you might be able to book it for after 2 PM if the park you reserved is not Epcot.

Thank you for the replies. I do understand how the ILL's work currently, I guess I was trying to see if anyone thinks they might try to limit the ILL$ to those with Epcot park ressies, even though that's not how it works for any other ride currently. if it works as others do now, that's great, more options to try to buy it every day if I'm not successful. I'm sure the ILL$'s and VQ's will be gone super fast each day.

Do we think that any on-site guest who logs in at 7 will be able to buy an ILL$ or will they run out in seconds like the virtual que?

A bit confused. I know there's no stand by line. Staying at the Dolphin.

If I don't paid for Lightening Lane, can I try for the Virtual Queue?
Is the only option, Paid?
How do I do the Virtual Queue?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter