Guardians Will Open with VQ and ILL

Do you guys think this ride will be popular?

Yes. It will be the hot new ride.

Disney is only offering a VQ (how many of those I wonder will be available?) OR pay to ride it. They know what they got.

Any reports of people getting to ride a soft opening today? Or do they still have scheduled previews today?

It doesn’t show up on the tip board yet still. I’m going to try for an ILL$ since I won’t be in the park until 3-4. I’d rather pick a time versus a boarding group, at least for today.

Edit: and it’s there now :) GL everyone. We didn’t even plan this trip for the ride, happy coincidence. Happened to us for pandora too back in 2017!

Last edited:
I swear virtual was gone in like 5 seconds. I was able to refresh I think 3 times before iLL was gone. Not that I wouldn’t have gotten an error message if I was eligible. We have ressies tomorrow for Epcot. We’ll see how it goes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter