Grocery Store??

When we go again we are going to bring as much as we can. Last summer we stayed 16 nights and we spent so much time running around for groceries (usually because we we checking something else out too). I think the Winn Dixie is easiest. The traffic around the I-4 interchange was sometimes horrendous this past summer. WD is heading the other direction. If you really want a Publix there is a nice one in Windemere up S Apopka Vineland Rd. It's about 15 min form the fort and its a nice ride. About 5 min up that road and you wouldn't even know you're near WDW. Very residential.
Also, I wouldn't let the prices of the Fort always determine whether or not to run out. I didn't think the prices were outrageous for a camp store yet I live in New England. If I needed bread, OJ, and cream cheese I would just pay the extra at the Fort then spend about an hour (gotta factor 5-10 min each way just in the Fort) running out for a few items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter