GKTW Online Event: Tastefully Simple Fundraiser, EXTENDED to 9/10! New Products 9/1!!

Did you see they have an Auto stock program.. They will ship you things on a monthly basis.. may help your brownie fix!!

That is true, We do, but she can't benefit GKTW on that ;) lol

Hey everyone!

In a WEEK! Between all you wonderful disers and Stacies party we're $10 short of $800 in sales!!! :scared1: :banana:

Lets keep up the good work. As of right now, 6 people are getting prizes! Lets turn that into 8!

Just got my order!!! Now I'm considering ordering more of the brownies, plus a few things I forgot on the last order... I may need a 12-step program. :thumbsup2

--H
I can't wait to taste that beer bread!!!! Please oh please let it come today!!!! :worship:

Just placed my order! I've been invited to these parties before but have never attended one - I'm looking forward to tasting the goodies!

All orders have been shipped and most should have received them by now!! :banana:

We are SOOOO close to $1000 in sales!! Please lets keep up the good work! At $1000 I will be increasing the percentage up to 50%!!

Just checking in on everyones thoughts about the food they ordered?! I hope everyone is enjoying the scrumptious goodness!

Also I just received the email for the upcoming products and I am SUPER excited!!! I can't wait for them!! MMMMMM

I may keep the party open until Sept 19, so people can order from both season catalogs. Let me know what everyone thinks.

Ordered! This month nearly got away from me, but I'm there. Can't wait to see what September has to offer - I might have to do another order... ;)

Amy, I'll PM you for the WW details. Thanks!

XO
Liz

I may keep the party open until Sept 19, so people can order from both season catalogs. Let me know what everyone thinks.
MUST. HAVE. CHEESE. SOUP. So, you've got to let us order after the Fall catalog is available. Pretty please?

And that beer bread? SOOOO GOOD!! And how easy could it be? Pour beer in bowl. Add mix. Stir (barely). Pour in loaf pan. Insert in oven. Eat and eat and eat while still warm, with and without butter (without if you're in such a hurry to get it in your mouth that you don't want to wait). :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm a little late to the party, but I just ordered the Beer Bread and the Caribbean Beach Bread...they both sound yummy. Can anyone tell me how long they take to ship out? We're leaving on vacation in 11 days...would love to try one of these before we leave.

Just checking in on everyones thoughts about the food they ordered?! I hope everyone is enjoying the scrumptious goodness!

Also I just received the email for the upcoming products and I am SUPER excited!!! I can't wait for them!! MMMMMM

What a great idea for a fundraiser and such a great way for me to participate as I love TS products! Ordered and got mine already!

Ordered! This month nearly got away from me, but I'm there. Can't wait to see what September has to offer - I might have to do another order... ;)

Amy, I'll PM you for the WW details. Thanks!

XO
Liz

Just shoot me your email and I'll send them right out! :thumbsup2
I am SOOO excited for September!! Just because this is on the main tastefully simple page as a preview...THERES GOING TO BE BOUNTIFUL BEER CHEESE SOUP!!! :)

MUST. HAVE. CHEESE. SOUP. So, you've got to let us order after the Fall catalog is available. Pretty please?

And that beer bread? SOOOO GOOD!! And how easy could it be? Pour beer in bowl. Add mix. Stir (barely). Pour in loaf pan. Insert in oven. Eat and eat and eat while still warm, with and without butter (without if you're in such a hurry to get it in your mouth that you don't want to wait). :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

HAHA, yes SOOO easy!!

And the catalog is open for everyone as of sept 1st! Like I said, I may keep the fundraiser open an extra week or so, but there's also the Vendor fair in October!

I'm a little late to the party, but I just ordered the Beer Bread and the Caribbean Beach Bread...they both sound yummy. Can anyone tell me how long they take to ship out? We're leaving on vacation in 11 days...would love to try one of these before we leave.

The order being placed today, I'm pretty sure it'll be there by the 30th or so. Youll receive an email when it's been shipped. No more than 5 days after it's been shipped you usually receive it, unless theres a weekend of course.

The order being placed today, I'm pretty sure it'll be there by the 30th or so. Youll receive an email when it's been shipped. No more than 5 days after it's been shipped you usually receive it, unless theres a weekend of course.

That sounds great, thanks so much.

Now that I'm back to work, I can place an order. I love this stuff.

Kim

Just placed my order, but I'm a little worried that I might not be here when it arrives. We will be leaving Sept. 1 and return Sept. 7th. Is it possible to delay my shipment until then? I would have waited but I've been wanting to help GKTW for a long time, and I was afraid that I would forget to order when i got back. My confirmation number is: 16985459

Thanks so much for doing this!!

LOVED LOVED LOVED all my goodies! The Caribbean bread was gone I swear in a half an hour...and the Onion Onion, Bacon Bacon, Garlic Garlic dips were a HUGE hit! Can't wait to try the rest of my order!

Will absolutely be a return customer! Thanks for doing this for GKTW!

Just placed my order, but I'm a little worried that I might not be here when it arrives. We will be leaving Sept. 1 and return Sept. 7th. Is it possible to delay my shipment until then? I would have waited but I've been wanting to help GKTW for a long time, and I was afraid that I would forget to order when i got back. My confirmation number is: 16985459

Thanks so much for doing this!!

I'm going to give them a call first thing in the morning, since the order was just placed today, it should be possible. The other thing they may do, is if they can get it out tomorrow, you should receive it before you leave.

LOVED LOVED LOVED all my goodies! The Caribbean bread was gone I swear in a half an hour...and the Onion Onion, Bacon Bacon, Garlic Garlic dips were a HUGE hit! Can't wait to try the rest of my order!

Will absolutely be a return customer! Thanks for doing this for GKTW!

I'm so glad!! :) We're doing the vendor fair in October for GKTW :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!