GKTW Online Event: Tastefully Simple Fundraiser, EXTENDED to 9/10! New Products 9/1!!

amoggio816

Having a blast!
Hey everyone!
For those who has seen the other board, we're planning a couple fundraisers. The first one starts today with the Tastefully Simple one! :yay:

For those who would like to help GKTW while also ordering from a great company and enjoying family meals and snacks please go to the Tastefully Simple website and order under First Name: Give Last Name: Kids

All Tastefully simple foods can be made in 2 ingredients or less

Details:
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/amoggio
Shop around.
At Checkout look for "find hostess/event"
Type
FN: Give
LN: Kids
Check out

IF YOU SKIP THE FIND HOSTESS/EVENT LET ME KNOW ASAP!
Event HAS BEEN EXTENDED until September 10th so you can order from BOTH catalogs! (spring/summer and fall/winter) WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

Here's how it works:
0-999: 40% of my profits will be given to GKTW
Up to 6 people will receive a prize with a value up to 20.97!

1,000-1,999: 50% of my profits will be given to GKTW
Up to 15 people will receive a prize with a value up to 20.97

2,000 and up: 60% of my profits will be given to GKTW!
a minimum of 16 people will receive a prize with a value up to 20.97!

If we can hit $5000 in sales, 75% of my profits will be given to GKTW!

Additionally: For every party booked through me, whether catalog or taste-testing (It is possible to do taste-testing long distance, I can email the details) 30-40% of profits from those parties will also go towards GKTW (your hostess credits will not be given)

And Finally: We CAN ship internationally. :banana: It's just a little more expensive as the shipping cost is coming from me and MUST be done through me! So if you're international and would like to order, please let me know as I ship across country all the time. (Family in England)

I'm trying to see if this helps everyone see how much we've sold and how much is being donated:

As of 8/28:
We have sold in products just over $1000!
Once we hit $1100, 10 people will be getting PRIZES!
We've hit 50% of profits to be donated!! I'm so excited to write out the check!! :)

Parties Booked: 1
For Each party booked 30-40% of profits will be donated.
Please feel free to order under the following as well:
Stacie Baumgartner

Let's keep going!

All of our Seasonings are great. They add flavor to anything and if you dont add the mayo or sourcream to them are low-calorie. But any of our products can be low calorie and are GREAT on diets. Here are some tips:

Eat beans! Use them w/ Fiesta Party Dip Mix to make your own bean dip (canned black beans or non-fat refried beans). Serve w/baked chips.

Use Garlic Garlic to make your own hummus, serve with whole wheat pita bread. More cost effective too!

Corn Black Bean Salsa on a whole wheat tortilla and a little low fat cheese makes a great high fiber quesadilla.

For salt lovers, Seasoned Salt is the new secret weapon because you need a fraction of the normal salt and get twice the flavor -- not just saltiness.

Use Vidalia Onion Dressing or Honey Teriyaki Sauce on salmon (cardiologists LOVE when you eat salmon).

Put our marinades (Merlot Sauce is a favorite) or Dried Tomato Garlic Pesto on chicken in a ziptop bag for a few hours. Grill or bake.

Garlic Garlic soaked in a bit of olive oil (it's one of the "good" oils), sautéed w/shrimp and tossed with Barilla Plus* is a quick meal. *Barilla Plus pasta – (whole wheat, but looks like regular when cooked).

Use Fiesta Party Dip Mix with a can of crushed pineapple or other chopped fruit and serve over grilled fish.

Use low-fat mayo and reduced-fat sour cream w/ the dip mixes – Serve with veggies and whole wheat crackers or mini rice cakes.

Substitute applesauce for butter in Absolutely Almond Pound Cake.

The Savory WHEAT Beer Bread can be make with seltzer water or diet soda for even more nutrition (I prefer flavored seltzer water myself)

We also have WW points available and anything can be made low-fat. Our soups, like the perfectly potato chedder soup is only 190 calories for a cup. You can add some veggies, like broccoli for even more nutrition.

Our giddy up Guacamole mix is also pretty healthy.

This sounds wonderful...I will check it out. What a great idea !!!

All of our Seasonings are great. They add flavor to anything and if you dont add the mayo or sourcream to them are low-calorie. But any of our products can be low calorie and are GREAT on diets. Here are some tips:

Eat beans! Use them w/ Fiesta Party Dip Mix to make your own bean dip (canned black beans or non-fat refried beans). Serve w/baked chips.

Use Garlic Garlic to make your own hummus, serve with whole wheat pita bread. More cost effective too!

Corn Black Bean Salsa on a whole wheat tortilla and a little low fat cheese makes a great high fiber quesadilla.

For salt lovers, Seasoned Salt is the new secret weapon because you need a fraction of the normal salt and get twice the flavor -- not just saltiness.

Use Vidalia Onion Dressing or Honey Teriyaki Sauce on salmon (cardiologists LOVE when you eat salmon).

Put our marinades (Merlot Sauce is a favorite) or Dried Tomato Garlic Pesto on chicken in a ziptop bag for a few hours. Grill or bake.

Garlic Garlic soaked in a bit of olive oil (it's one of the "good" oils), sautéed w/shrimp and tossed with Barilla Plus* is a quick meal. *Barilla Plus pasta – (whole wheat, but looks like regular when cooked).

Use Fiesta Party Dip Mix with a can of crushed pineapple or other chopped fruit and serve over grilled fish.

Use low-fat mayo and reduced-fat sour cream w/ the dip mixes – Serve with veggies and whole wheat crackers or mini rice cakes.

Substitute applesauce for butter in Absolutely Almond Pound Cake.

The Savory WHEAT Beer Bread can be make with seltzer water or diet soda for even more nutrition (I prefer flavored seltzer water myself)

We also have WW points available and anything can be made low-fat. Our soups, like the perfectly potato chedder soup is only 190 calories for a cup. You can add some veggies, like broccoli for even more nutrition.

Our giddy up Guacamole mix is also pretty healthy.

I've never heard of TS until Pete's shout out. I'm happy to see this and can't wait to try some goodies! Any recommendations?

I've never heard of TS until Pete's shout out. I'm happy to see this and can't wait to try some goodies! Any recommendations?

I personally love the Key Lime Cheeseball, and the bread (try staying away from that...its murder!) The Chocolate Pound cake is VERY delicious and also donates $1 from every box to the No Kid Hungry foundation.
I love the bacon bacon, it's like bacon bits, but better!
We love all the soups (perfect to put on while watching phineus and ferb! lol)
The twisty grahams are to DIE for! Put them with Nutella and you have a fabulous treat!

I love a lot of the products :) But thsoe are my absolute favorite.

Hey everyone!
For those who has seen the other board, we're planning a couple fundraisers. The first one starts today with the Tastefully Simple one! :yay: . . .

And Finally: We CAN ship internationally. :banana: It's just a little more expensive as the shipping cost is coming from me and MUST be done through me! So if you're international and would like to order, please let me know as I ship across country all the time. (Family in England)

What about shipping to Alaska and Hawaii?
can we just order via the website or do we need to contact you as well?
I know most places often add a charge for our states. :headache:

Still... great food and for GKTW :goodvibes :woohoo:

Thanks!

All of our Seasonings are great. They add flavor to anything and if you dont add the mayo or sourcream to them are low-calorie. But any of our products can be low calorie and are GREAT on diets. Here are some tips.

Thanks for the tips! I just ordered!

Awesome! Thank you :)

You're not too far from me. We're both in Mass.

Yes, I noticed that! Actually, not to sound too stalkerish, but I recognized Pete so... we were behind you in line for the Cars2 movie. My little guy was flirting with your adorable daughter. :)

Looking forward to getting the yummy stuff.

Yes, I noticed that! Actually, not to sound too stalkerish, but I recognized Pete so... we were behind you in line for the Cars2 movie. My little guy was flirting with your adorable daughter. :)

Looking forward to getting the yummy stuff.

My daughter is a huge flirt, I'm not sure who was flirting with who! :rotfl: What a small world!

OK - I've ordered - listening to the group talk about the food made my mouth water....I'm ready for that soup!:)

Lynn

I'm very excited about this. You said that you have weight watcher points for the foods. I really want to try the brownies & also the potato soup that they made for the podcast but I want to work it into my w/w plan. Could you direct me to the point list. Thank you very much, Sandy

OK - I've ordered - listening to the group talk about the food made my mouth water....I'm ready for that soup!:)

Lynn

You will definitely love it! If you enjoy Broccoli, add some broccoli to it for some potato chedder and broccoli soup! (cheaper than getting the birds eye bags!)

I'm very excited about this. You said that you have weight watcher points for the foods. I really want to try the brownies & also the potato soup that they made for the podcast but I want to work it into my w/w plan. Could you direct me to the point list. Thank you very much, Sandy

Hey send me a PM with your email and I'll forward it along :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!