Gift Card deal website for disney gift cards

I'm excited to get to buy one of these gift card when they become available. Maybe they should limit 1 or 2 per transaction, so more people get this deal.

I ordered once before 2 1,000.00 cards waited about 34 days but did get them and transferred the balance to my existing cards.... Right now been waiting about 6 weeks for another set of GC.
Contacted them 3 times after the 30 day mark and being told there is a delay.... Like I said bought them last year and everything was good just waiting an extra long time this past order

I have an ordernummer close to 18300. Paid on 17th april... today 27 may... still nothing received... they are taking there time....

I ordered once before 2 1,000.00 cards waited about 34 days but did get them and transferred the balance to my existing cards.... Right now been waiting about 6 weeks for another set of GC.
Contacted them 3 times after the 30 day mark and being told there is a delay.... Like I said bought them last year and everything was good just waiting an extra long time this past order
I ordered $1000 back on April 12th. I’m still waiting. I’ve contacted them a number of times and I get the feeling I have been pushed to the back of the line instead of the front. I’m holding off contacting them again.

I ordered $1000 back on April 12th. I’m still waiting. I’ve contacted them a number of times and I get the feeling I have been pushed to the back of the line instead of the front. I’m holding off contacting them again.
I just got my new cards today after waiting 8 weeks... I pretty much live chatted them almost everyday and was about to request a refund... Emailed them this morning at 8am got a return email a half hour later telling me my cards will be sent today... Got them digitally 2 hours later.. downloaded on my account and all is good... Just very frustrating, but well worth it

I just got my new cards today after waiting 8 weeks... I pretty much live chatted them almost everyday and was about to request a refund... Emailed them this morning at 8am got a return email a half hour later telling me my cards will be sent today... Got them digitally 2 hours later.. downloaded on my account and all is good... Just very frustrating, but well worth it
What was your orderdate?

Robinb did you already received yours?

I just cancelled an order with them this week. Maybe I should’ve looked on here first for reviews.

I placed my first ever order with them on 4/28 for 2 $1000 cards and I started emailing and live chatting with them 5/30. Gave me the run around every single time “will be delivered by the end of the day” - end of the day comes “will be delivered tomorrow at the latest”. And was given those same lines about 5 times. I finally gave up and asked for a refund. Got that right away though (after threats of filing disputes, posting negative reviews, etc). Wish I would’ve been sent the gift cards instead but how long can one wait before thinking it’s a scam??

I also cancelled my $2000 order with them from 4/18/22. After being told five days in a row that it would be “1-2” more days and then getting a “ you will have them tomorrow” I didn’t have faith in reviving them. I never received them on date promised, asked why I didn’t receive them and got a “we are backed up-allow us 1-2 more days”.

Nope! Requested refund which took another week/8 days to process.

I also cancelled my $2000 order with them from 4/18/22. After being told five days in a row that it would be “1-2” more days and then getting a “ you will have them tomorrow” I didn’t have faith in reviving them. I never received them on date promised, asked why I didn’t receive them and got a “we are backed up-allow us 1-2 more days”.

Oh wow! I can’t believe your refund took that long too (well I guess I can considering how they are 🤦🏽‍♀️). They refunded me right away, but that might have been because I started filing a dispute with my credit card company? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh wow! I can’t believe your refund took that long too (well I guess I can considering how they are 🤦🏽‍♀️). They refunded me right away, but that might have been because I started filing a dispute with my credit card company? 🤷🏽‍♀️
I filed a dispute as well, so that didn't seem to move them along either unfortunately.

It took 53 days to receive mine, they finally told me on day 52 to chat them early in the morning because thats when they issue cards that chat can directly issue it. Day 53 I chatted them at 10 and received the cards 5 minutes later.

It took 53 days to receive mine, they finally told me on day 52 to chat them early in the morning because thats when they issue cards that chat can directly issue it. Day 53 I chatted them at 10 and received the cards 5 minutes later.
Ahh. I wish I had more patience. I really just thought I was getting scammed. Especially with the same line they kept giving me “it will be delivered by tomorrow” or “it will be delivered today”. Wish they would just say “it will take 45 days” so I wouldn’t expect it at 30 and be pissed at 40😒. Would’ve been a great deal though lol.

I ordered 6 x $1000 in 6 separate orders on 4/25 (on day 47 today). Started emailing them at 32 days and at first every couple days, was getting the same run around from them as everyone else they said they are backed up with bulk orders. I told them I was at disney (I was) and needed them for my vacation, they sent me 2 x $1000. Still waiting for 4 x $1000 and have now been emailing & chatting them daily getting the same run around. Seriously when do you start to feel scammed? I had said to them I see the gift cards are being ordered from Sams club would it help if I contacted Sams Club directly to inquire about my order? The only response I received to that was "I can't comment on that". I have seriously wondered if they are running a gift card phonzi scam or something. Especially since recently they have ramped up sales. Its just so shady. They have no problem charging me on the day I make the purchase but still have not received all orders.

I seriously wonder what Sams Club would have to say about this "company" if I contact them about this.

I ordered 6 x $1000 in 6 separate orders on 4/25 (on day 47 today). Started emailing them at 32 days and at first every couple days, was getting the same run around from them as everyone else they said they are backed up with bulk orders. I told them I was at disney (I was) and needed them for my vacation, they sent me 2 x $1000. Still waiting for 4 x $1000 and have now been emailing & chatting them daily getting the same run around. Seriously when do you start to feel scammed? I had said to them I see the gift cards are being ordered from Sams club would it help if I contacted Sams Club directly to inquire about my order? The only response I received to that was "I can't comment on that". I have seriously wondered if they are running a gift card phonzi scam or something. Especially since recently they have ramped up sales. Its just so shady. They have no problem charging me on the day I make the purchase but still have not received all orders.

I seriously wonder what Sams Club would have to say about this "company" if I contact them about this.
Seriously?? What is sam's club going to do? Ask for a refund then...

A summary of the last months with orders in April ...
The number of days between order and delivery : 37 , 43 , 47 , 53 days ( so I takes longer and longer )

Conclusion :
1) The main conclusion : I saved 16% on my Disney holiday this year
2) Would I order again : Yes
3) Would I order less then 3 month before you need the giftcards : NEVER
4) Did I contact them after 30 days : Yes , multiple times , at the end almost every day ( but I'm still wondering if it helps ) , by mail
5)Is the chat/helpdesk usefull : Yes and no , the promise of delivery dates are not always kept.

I wrote in earlier posts my experience. They were fine getting the cards to me albeit 6 weeks to 2
months. The problem was when I was overcharged/shorted for a gift card. I had to do a chargeback.
There was no number to call or even a way to talk to a supervisor. I just got a call from my Credit
card investigate dept and they credited the amount i was charged and consider the case closed. I guess
that website did not put up much of a defense. My card company rep said don't ever or take extreme
heed to use a company there is no phone # in case something goes wrong. They tried countless times
to get a hold of them.

I asked them in chat back in Feb when i was deciding to use them if there was number to call and they
said their phones were temp down. Here it is mid June and their "phone system " is still down.

I had a huge order in and so grateful they fulfilled all of it except for that one card. I won't use
them again though. YMWV **All my cards came from Sams club also which I thought was strange.

Last edited:
I finally got my cards today. after 30 days I asked they said two days and I would get them.three days later it was in two days three days later was told two more days three days later I was told on Monday I asked if that was a guarantee when I messaged on Monday they said in two days I said you have been saying this for three weeks then they sent me my cards .it’s a good deal if you can deal with the lying

My refund took about 8 days too.

I ordered one a few months back for my DVC dues, but I'm wary if it's taking more than 30 days unless it's on an AMEX or Chase Sapphire where I know the bank will step in. That's a long time to wait.

I have not received my order from April 18 yet. I’m now arguing with them over it. Im
So annoyed. One empty promise after another. I’ve threatened. Begged. Was nice. Was angry. Tried it all. I have been in the priority queue and then they give me the run around again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter