• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift Card deal website for disney gift cards

I have not received my order from April 18 yet. I’m now arguing with them over it. Im
So annoyed. One empty promise after another. I’ve threatened. Begged. Was nice. Was angry. Tried it all. I have been in the priority queue and then they give me the run around again.
I was told that they send out the cards first thing in the morning so I went on chat before 9 and it worked try earlier.

I have not received my order from April 18 yet. I’m now arguing with them over it. Im
So annoyed. One empty promise after another. I’ve threatened. Begged. Was nice. Was angry. Tried it all. I have been in the priority queue and then they give me the run around again.

I ordered mine on April 12th and finally got mine 50 days later on June 1st. I used the Chat function after emailing got me no where.

I was told that they send out the cards first thing in the morning so I went on chat before 9 and it worked try earlier.
I have been chatting and emailing with them for over 30 days now. It’s not happening. Back in March I had no issues!!

I have been chatting and emailing with them for over 30 days now. It’s not happening. Back in March I had no issues!!

I eventually got the feeling that they were dragging their feet on my order because I was being a bit of a PITB by contacting them daily. Others who ordered behind me received their orders right at the 30-day mark and I was peeved. I stopped contacting them for a week and received my cards within a day of reaching back out to them.

I contacted them every day this week. My 30 days was last Thursday.

They promised Monday

They promised Tuesday

They promised yesterday

They promised today.

I was on the chat line with them this morning, kept getting the run around

Then I went back at 2:30, and chatted for 1/2 an hour. Then I threatened to go to The Attorney General for further assistance. They came 5 minutes later.

54 days, emailing & chatting them numerous times. Each time I'm told tomorrow I will get them, that I'm in the delivery que. 4 x $1000.

So it seems like most in here got the cards it just took some work sending messages and a long time. I would be fine with waiting as I don't need the cards anytime soon. Would anyone who has bought do it again for such a large discount?

Just gonna add my experience for one more additional data point. I had made two separate orders in early April. I started reaching out at the 30 day mark for each and got the same run around as others in this thread. After about 3 weeks of being told my orders would be ready in 1-2 days I finally just told them to cancel the order. Was told that it would take 1-2 days to cancel the orders and the refund should show in 3-5 days. Imagine my absolute shock when this did not happen. Ten days went past and they said 1-2 more days because they were waiting on my confirmation that I really wanted to cancel...
I reached out to my credit card last week to just dispute the charge, gonna be a lot less hassle.
I honestly don't know if this is a money laundering scheme or a pyramid scam at some level, but there is something off about this business. Even if they are not doing anything illegal their business practices are outright shady.

Last edited:
So it seems like most in here got the cards it just took some work sending messages and a long time. I would be fine with waiting as I don't need the cards anytime soon. Would anyone who has bought do it again for such a large discount?
Yes , I would order again ( paying with a credit card to make sure you are 'covered' ) , but never less then 3 months before I need to use the giftcards ( their delivery time seems to have increased to more then 60 days , even if there website still mentions 1 month )
I agree with Mr. lncredible , I also don't understand there business ( the delivered giftcards are from sam's club ) , but it's 16% discount and in the end , they are delivering , so my conclusion is based on that ...

Just gonna add my experience for one more additional date point. I had made two separate orders in early April. I started reaching out at the 30 day mark for each and got the same run around as others in this thread. After about 3 weeks of being told my orders would be ready in 1-2 days I finally just told them to cancel the order. Was told that it would take 1-2 days to cancel the orders and the refund should show in 3-5 days. Imagine my absolute shock when this did not happen. Ten days went past and they said 1-2 more days because they were waiting on my confirmation that I really wanted to cancel...
I reached out to my credit card last week to just dispute the charge, gonna be a lot less hassle.
I honestly don't know if this is a money laundering scheme or a pyramid scam at some level, but there is something off about this business. Even if they are not doing anything illegal their business practices are outright shady.
I did the same, asked for a refund and also disputed with my credit card. It’s been a week and nothing. They won’t reply to my emails.

People that have actually gotten their cards in June…. They are being wiped clean. My friend called GCD and they said it was a Disney problem. Disney said on their end, the transaction was reversed by the merchant (the cards came from Sam’s club). 🤔🤔

Something extremely fishy is going on. I would NOT buy anything right now. The waiting 70+ days only to get a card and have it wiped clean a week later is alarming.

Yes , I would order again ( paying with a credit card to make sure you are 'covered' ) , but never less then 3 months before I need to use the giftcards ( their delivery time seems to have increased to more then 60 days , even if there website still mentions 1 month )
I agree with Mr. lncredible , I also don't understand there business ( the delivered giftcards are from sam's club ) , but it's 16% discount and in the end , they are delivering , so my conclusion is based on that ...
NOT anymore. I have had success with them up until April of this year. Something is up and it’s not pretty. Read my reply above.

Either you won’t get the card, or get the card and have it wiped clean. Or ask for a refund which also won’t come.

They are not delivering anymore. Something is up.

I used this site several times over the last couple of years. It used to be a good deal that came with a bit of a wait and maybe an email prompt when they went too long. Now it is NOT. Do not buy from them at this point. In my disney groups, people are at like 60-70+ days waiting on cards. People are getting cards that are being wiped clean within hours of them getting them. I haven't checked myself, but a friend told me they noticed the option to pay with a CC is gone and it's like paypal and zelle or something. Our assumption being that they are getting hit with massive credit card disputes because of all the people waiting or missing funds. DON'T BUY FROM THEM AT THIS TIME.

(As an aside, I heard a great theory about how they give these discounts and why maybe there's an issue now. The theory is that they are accepting the orders, taking the money received and investing it in high yield. They make money off your money for 30 days, then issue you a gift card - usually bought from Sam's. The stock market has really tanked over the last few months so if you figure that's what they were doing, they probably lost money big time. At the very least, they aren't making it so well anymore. So they are accepting even MORE orders - it used to be hard to find the cards in stock now they are back in stock nearly every day, and are trying to sit on people's money longer, which is causing a ripple effect of even more issues.)

I used this site several times over the last couple of years. It used to be a good deal that came with a bit of a wait and maybe an email prompt when they went too long. Now it is NOT. Do not buy from them at this point. In my disney groups, people are at like 60-70+ days waiting on cards. People are getting cards that are being wiped clean within hours of them getting them. I haven't checked myself, but a friend told me they noticed the option to pay with a CC is gone and it's like paypal and zelle or something. Our assumption being that they are getting hit with massive credit card disputes because of all the people waiting or missing funds. DON'T BUY FROM THEM AT THIS TIME.

(As an aside, I heard a great theory about how they give these discounts and why maybe there's an issue now. The theory is that they are accepting the orders, taking the money received and investing it in high yield. They make money off your money for 30 days, then issue you a gift card - usually bought from Sam's. The stock market has really tanked over the last few months so if you figure that's what they were doing, they probably lost money big time. At the very least, they aren't making it so well anymore. So they are accepting even MORE orders - it used to be hard to find the cards in stock now they are back in stock nearly every day, and are trying to sit on people's money longer, which is causing a ripple effect of even more issues.)
Interesting assumption there. I did notice on their website that they have a $15,000 option with 20% off and then another product which is a "guaranteed" 8% ROI per 30-day "investment." All I thought when I saw the investment option is that they are taking the $10,000 and using it to fill the void with some of these Disney gift cards and then cutting an $800 check to the "investor." You could get away with that for a few months since the "investor" is getting a monthly check thinking it is investment returns. I don't know it is a weird business model they have there if it is a business model.

This is 100% what’s happening!! So scary for those who buy without any CC protection. Thankfully my CC refunded me.

They just told me they are canceling everyone's order and refunding money because of voided gift cards from their merchant

Just to add another data point: I had an order in May and June. Have also experienced the 30 day wait in the past so once it hit longer than that I started asking via chat, each time being told next week. Today they told me they are refunding all orders and it will take 10-12 business days.

Based on their behavior the past 3 months I'm not too sure those refunds will come. I've never had to dispute a charge on my credit card before. Those here who have with gift card deal, were you successful? If so, which card did you have and what was the process like?

Appreciate any help here, certainly never doing business with them again.

On 60 days and requested a refund. They are saying 10-12 days for refunds. I'm done waiting and will dispute.

This was with two $1,000 cards.

I had ordered $500 cards in the past and they delivered exactly as promised. So this is really disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter