• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift Card deal website for disney gift cards

Sorry to hear about all of the trouble you've had. In the future, I would always transfer the funds off of the card as quickly as you can.

I ordered a card in June and ended up having to dispute the charge because they never refunded my money.

That wouldn't have worked in this case. The cards were not being drained, they were being voided by the issuing source (for me, Sam's Club). Disney will track down the money that you moved and take it back. It appears that @mmackeymouse bought her cards at the same time I did so my guess is that they ran into the same voiding problem that I did.

They tried to promise me a refund back in July and it looks like I chose the correct path to ignore them file with my credit card company. My dispute went through and I was refunded by my credit card.

That wouldn't have worked in this case. The cards were not being drained, they were being voided by the issuing source (for me, Sam's Club). Disney will track down the money that you moved and take it back. It appears that @mmackeymouse bought her cards at the same time I did so my guess is that they ran into the same voiding problem that I did.

They tried to promise me a refund back in July and it looks like I chose the correct path to ignore them file with my credit card company. My dispute went through and I was refunded by my credit card.
I wonder what they do in that case if you've already spent it. Say you got it and that same day bought physical merchandise with it at the Disney store. It's already spent and they can't cancel your order bc you already have the product. Obv the more likely scenario is you'd use it to pay on your hotel or something and they would just say nope, payment not valid.

I wonder what they do in that case if you've already spent it. Say you got it and that same day bought physical merchandise with it at the Disney store. It's already spent and they can't cancel your order bc you already have the product. Obv the more likely scenario is you'd use it to pay on your hotel or something and they would just say nope, payment not valid.
If they were unable to void it or the payment had already been accepted for something I would think they would make the merchant eat it.

You are correct. My card (Citi) have said I am past the dispute date. So, yes! Great advice here.

To be fair, I did not get the card until past the 60 days. According to Citi, the dispute limit starts from the date you are billed. Not from the date you received your item. So, I would have been up a creek, anyway.

I plan to call back and see if I can get someone else who might be able to help, but I'm not hopeful. Even if they could credit our account, which I am hopeful for....it still frustrates me that the website isn't held accountable.

If this site ever gets back on its feet, I don't know that I would use them again. But IF I did, yes, I have definitely learned my lesson about getting the money off the e-cards as soon as possible.
I am currently in the same situation as you. Have you had any success in getting your money back ?

Has anyone been successful in getting a refund from the company (I’m past the time to do a cc dispute)? Also, has anyone been able to chat ? I’ve been emailing daily, but wanted to chat. The chat feature hasn’t been available for months.

Has anyone been successful in getting a refund from the company (I’m past the time to do a cc dispute)? Also, has anyone been able to chat ? I’ve been emailing daily, but wanted to chat. The chat feature hasn’t been available for months.
Their guarantee was supposedly for 30 days. Looking back at my previous emails it looks like this guarantee is a total joke as it is 30 days when you placed the order. It didn't matter if you were lucky enough to receive it after that date or you were unfortunate and received nothing. If you can't do a chargeback I assume it is way past that timeframe?

Their guarantee was supposedly for 30 days. Looking back at my previous emails it looks like this guarantee is a total joke as it is 30 days when you placed the order. It didn't matter if you were lucky enough to receive it after that date or you were unfortunate and received nothing. If you can't do a chargeback I assume it is way past that timeframe?
That is correct, my cc would not charge back (time had expired).

Bummer. It's too bad you didn't find us earlier :(.
I’ve ordered from them previously with success and I have been promised a refund for almost a year for my last order. I have the FL attorney general involved. I was just wondering what other folks’ experience with has been.

I’ve ordered from them previously with success and I have been promised a refund for almost a year for my last order. I have the FL attorney general involved. I was just wondering what other folks’ experience with has been.
Back when they first started not sending out any cards I contacted them and they said to dispute the charges with my credit card company. I did that and my Amex was refunded the amount.

Back when they first started not sending out any cards I contacted them and they said to dispute the charges with my credit card company. I did that and my Amex was refunded the amount.
Because I had ordered with success previously I foolishly gave them too much time to refund me and then my cc company said my time to request a charge back had expired. Sucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter