Gift Card deal website for disney gift cards

CATANDSAL1009

Mouseketeer
Has anyone recently use https://************.com/ ? Have you received your disney gift card? I hear mixed reviews that they don't always send the gift cards at 30 days and you have to hassle them but they do send them out. I'm wtg on 3 gift cards right now and they are telling me that they are having trouble sending the gift cards via email, but that they will refund me if I choose.

I’ve always gotten mine. Usually right at the day they say k will. Only once have I had to contact them and I got it within a couple hours of that

I’ve always gotten mine. Usually right at the day they say k will. Only once have I had to contact them and I got it within a couple hours of that
So I assume they send digital cards? Are they selling new cards or do they resell cards that were sold to them?

I've ordered thousands of dollars worth of Disney gift cards through them over the past few years (big discount on buying APs, hotels, DVC dues, food, merch, etc). Most recent order was in December 2021 and it took 38 days from order to receipt. Don't use them is you have need the gift card within 6 weeks.

Since they moved to at least a month between ordering and receiving, I've always contacted them at 30 days to move things along, but the gift cards have always arrived eventually and been valid.

Digital. I think they are reselling cards.
Thanks that's what I assumed. Once when buying a DGC from a reseller it was reported stolen and I lost $550 because I was beyond the return period. Do you purchase these cards and then use them within the period where you can get your money back if there's a issue or do you hold them for an extended time period and save up?

Thanks that's what I assumed. Once when buying a DGC from a reseller it was reported stolen and I lost $550 because I was beyond the return period. Do you purchase these cards and then use them within the period where you can get your money back if there's a issue or do you hold them for an extended time period and save up?
As soon as I get them I move the $ to another card. I know that doesn't stop things 100% but it makes me feel better. The last one I got I didn't end up using most of it for a year.

I've read about this situation. What I don't know is what is "the return period"? Does it vary by purchase site?

For the website in question, they send a Norton guarantee that says you are covered for 30 days, but then the gift cards are not received until more than 30 days. I even get a notice from Norton saying that my protection is expiring, but still no gift card. So if the cards I'm given at 35 days end up being reported stolen, do I lose out or would my credit card be able to do a claim?

I've read about this situation. What I don't know is what is "the return period"? Does it vary by purchase site?

For the website in question, they send a Norton guarantee that says you are covered for 30 days, but then the gift cards are not received until more than 30 days. I even get a notice from Norton saying that my protection is expiring, but still no gift card. So if the cards I'm given at 35 days end up being reported stolen, do I lose out or would my credit card be able to do a claim?
Return period probably isn't the right way to say it. It's a guarantee if there are issues with the cards. I would assume that your clock would start when you receive the cards if the waiting period is more than the guarantee but I'm not sure.

they "warranty" the cards for 1 year from purchase, it says right on the site. So it's actually less than a year because you don't get them for a month.

As soon as I get them I move the $ to another card. I know that doesn't stop things 100% but it makes me feel better. The last one I got I didn't end up using most of it for a year.

I have a stack of empty Disney GC's that I have owned exclusively and I use them for transferring the balance from cards I purchase from this site. Agreed that it's not 100%, but it manages the risk as well as it can be managed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter