• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift Card deal website for disney gift cards

not sure if this has been posted already somewhere but there is a 15% discount for new members (up to $20) on a website called raise. com

Just purchased 3 $50 Disney gift cards and received $20 off with code 15PERCENT. received the codes through their app immediately and consolidated them on the Disneygiftcard. com website.

not sure if this has been posted already somewhere but there is a 15% discount for new members (up to $20) on a website called raise. com

Just purchased 3 $50 Disney gift cards and received $20 off with code 15PERCENT. received the codes through their app immediately and consolidated them on the Disneygiftcard. com website.
We use Raise.com to help us pay for some of the food while we're traveling to Disney, as well as Disney GC's when they happen to be on the site!

So you get the egiftcards then transfer to an empty card on Disneys site then delete the card
from the site? Reason Im asking I remember someone posting saying her card was drained from
the Disney consolidation site.

So you get the egiftcards then transfer to an empty card on Disneys site then delete the card
from the site? Reason Im asking I remember someone posting saying her card was drained from
the Disney consolidation site.
yes. you add your card to the disneygift card website then you can consolidate your card from there. I have used the Disney giftcard website for years and never had an issue with my cards being "drained" - not sure what happened to that person's gift cards?

I just got them...I had to reach out 4 times to them within the last week but I finally got them.

how long did it actually take from purchase, contact 4 times, to actually received the Gift Cards?
when is the 1st time you contact them?

how long did it actually take from purchase, contact 4 times, to actually received the Gift Cards?
when is the 1st time you contact them?
The first time I reached out to them was at exactly 30 days and then they said one or two days. Then I followed up again and they said one or two more days. Apparently, they said they were having issues with their system. Not sure how accurate that was. Then I contacted them again and was told I would get them by the end of the day and then when I didn't I reached out again and they assured me w/n 1-2 hrs I would get them and I did.

The first time I reached out to them was at exactly 30 days and then they said one or two days. Then I followed up again and they said one or two more days. Apparently, they said they were having issues with their system. Not sure how accurate that was. Then I contacted them again and was told I would get them by the end of the day and then when I didn't I reached out again and they assured me w/n 1-2 hrs I would get them and I did.

thanks. I will order from them soon and definitely set a reminder to ping them if not received by 30-days.

Thank you! Just did this.

As soon as I get them I move the $ to another card. I know that doesn't stop things 100% but it makes me feel better. The last one I got I didn't end up using most of it for a year.

On the website, it says I can combine up to $1,000 in a gift card and the transfer can't be partial. So, can I still do this:
Card 1 - combine different card to a balance of $1,000
Card 2 - combine different card to a balance of $1,000
So, basically have 2 gift card each holding $1,000 for a total of $2,000?

The reason I'm asking this is I'm in the process of buying two eGift cards holding $1,000 each. I don't want to risk keeping the fund in those eGift card and would like to purchase 2 separate physical gift cards (Card 1, Card 2) and transfer the funds from the eGift cards to these 2 physical cards... thanks

This's the background info on disney gift card. com:
Most Disney Gift Cards allow funds to be transferred to another Disney Gift Card by logging into DisneyGiftCard.com and visiting My Cards. You will need the 16-digit account number, and 4- or 8-digit EAN (or Security Code) from each Disney Gift Card to add to My Cards. Select the card you wish to transfer the other cards' funds to, select 'Transfer Funds to This Card' and follow the on-screen prompts.
Note that only full balance transfers can be processed up until $1,000. The maximum value for a Disney Gift Card is $1,000. Partial balance transfers are not available. Depending on where the cards were originally purchased and activated, some cards may not be eligible for transferring funds.

thank you! just did this

On the website, it says I can combine up to $1,000 in a gift card and the transfer can't be partial. So, can I still do this:
Card 1 - combine different card to a balance of $1,000
Card 2 - combine different card to a balance of $1,000
So, basically have 2 gift card each holding $1,000 for a total of $2,000?

The reason I'm asking this is I'm in the process of buying two eGift cards holding $1,000 each. I don't want to risk keeping the fund in those eGift card and would like to purchase 2 separate physical gift cards (Card 1, Card 2) and transfer the funds from the eGift cards to these 2 physical cards... thanks

This's the background info on disney gift card. com:
Most Disney Gift Cards allow funds to be transferred to another Disney Gift Card by logging into DisneyGiftCard.com and visiting My Cards. You will need the 16-digit account number, and 4- or 8-digit EAN (or Security Code) from each Disney Gift Card to add to My Cards. Select the card you wish to transfer the other cards' funds to, select 'Transfer Funds to This Card' and follow the on-screen prompts.
Note that only full balance transfers can be processed up until $1,000. The maximum value for a Disney Gift Card is $1,000. Partial balance transfers are not available. Depending on where the cards were originally purchased and activated, some cards may not be eligible for transferring funds.
No, that won't work. Or, maybe it will if you buy three new gift cards. The problem is, any gift card you buy is going to have some value, so you can't transfer a whole $1,000 gift card balance to it, and you can only transfer whole cards. So, buy three gift cards, transfer two of them to the third, and then transfer the $1,000 each to the ones you just drained.

No, that won't work. Or, maybe it will if you buy three new gift cards. The problem is, any gift card you buy is going to have some value, so you can't transfer a whole $1,000 gift card balance to it, and you can only transfer whole cards. So, buy three gift cards, transfer two of them to the third, and then transfer the $1,000 each to the ones you just drained.
What do you mean? If she had a 15 dollar car could she transfer 985 of the 1k she bought? I don't
understand that you can't transfer partial.

yes. you add your card to the disneygift card website then you can consolidate your card from there. I have used the Disney giftcard website for years and never had an issue with my cards being "drained" - not sure what happened to that person's gift cards?
Another person just reported it today. I have never had it happen but these days I want to be extra careful.
I don't really consolidate until time to use but mine are physical. Apparently with these ecards it is best
to consolidate/use right away?

What do you mean? If she had a 15 dollar car could she transfer 985 of the 1k she bought? I don't
understand that you can't transfer partial.
The website will only let you transfer the full value of a card. You aren’t given the option to put in a transfer amount. It’s all or nothing. The max is $1,000 per card so if you want to transfer that much it can only be transferred to a card with $0 on it.

The website will only let you transfer the full value of a card. You aren’t given the option to put in a transfer amount. It’s all or nothing. The max is $1,000 per card so if you want to transfer that much it can only be transferred to a card with $0 on it.
So say you have a several cards with 15 or 20 dollars on them. Can you consolidate all of them onto
one card? Im just trying to figure out how to clear small cards to get 0 on them to transfer others.

Thanks for your help.

So say you have a several cards with 15 or 20 dollars on them. Can you consolidate all of them onto
one card? Im just trying to figure out how to clear small cards to get 0 on them to transfer others.

Thanks for your help.
Yes - that would work. But I believe you can only have 5 cards stored on the site at any one time.

On raise. com, it reads "valid online only". Does this mean the Disney gift card can only be used online?

I just bought three cards on raise. One of them was empty! Contact them immediately and they said it will take 7 days to investigate. Buyer beware

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter