GGG3 - The Revenge - 17th and 18th July, Riverside International

Yes that looks lovely Jules. We definitely don't want to go anywhere where we may be thrown off for making any noise. I can't see us having lights out at 9pm or anything silly :rotfl:

Fingers crossed that they have room

Tam

Well suprise, suprise they had room for us, I was well shocked. I suggest I book some pitches later and I will post the telephone number so that if anyone wants to join in at a later date they have the site details.

bumpity bump, hope loads can make it this year, pretty sure I'll be there

right have caught up to date now, can we have a recap on who's coming?
come on you lot, get those tents out the loft!!
so 17th july for 2 nights, I will sort the time off
any takers on the b&b??
are we definitely going for the sargeant major camp site (the pool sounds good!)?

I have booked a few pitches there Carol, three with electric one without, he has a huge field there for anyone who doesn't want elelctric, Nat and John and the children are coming, and Kev and Tam and the Squidgeypigs, Deb and Matt are a maybe and me and Ian. Its lovely weather and lets hope it continues, all are welcome so come and have a bit of Welsh sun

right have caught up to date now, can we have a recap on who's coming?
come on you lot, get those tents out the loft!!
so 17th july for 2 nights, I will sort the time off
any takers on the b&b??
are we definitely going for the sargeant major camp site (the pool sounds good!)?

he's not the sargeant major man you nutter, he is very chilled out, the major man was in Usk, he was barky mad, mad, the site is called Riverside International http://www.riversideinternational.co.uk/, the outside bar bit is nice and the pool looked great for the kids, and the jacuzzi nice for some chilling, the games room was laughable and old pacman machine stuck in a room with a settee:lmao:

There were some pubs around there, and its about six miles from Brecon for supplies, I dont suppose we will need the pubs if the weather is like this, bring our own, and bbq all the way..., sounds like a good a cheap way to chill out and enjoy

oh, and I forgot to mention we are going to have a boat race, so if everyone wants to start working on their home made boat, we saw some very interesting ones when we were there, a lacky licken bottle was one, and we will need wellies to get in the river with them lol

cool Jules, and many thanks as usual for sorting it all out, has Ian done the quiz yet? callum still wears the t shirt to bed :lmao:
I will run it past work again and try and persuade Lee to come (he's anti-disney having lived in Florida for years :lmao: and thinks we're all a weird cult!)

the sun will have really warmed the river ready for the boat race Nat lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter