GGG3 - The Revenge - 17th and 18th July, Riverside International

17th July is good for me too (sadly every weekend is good for me as I have no expensive far flung holidays to go on any more :rotfl2: )

I spotted the pies too Tam, he certainly has quite a pie thing going on, they sound scrummy

Has anyone looked at the menu section...........mmmmmm wow there are some fantastic sounding pies there - never mind the barbecue - it's pies all the way for me :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tam
I thought you'd eaten 'em all already Tam?:confused3 :confused3 :rotfl2:

Perhaps we should think about changing the name to Piefest 2009

I see the meat produce that gets starred out on the dis is also on the menu.;)

OMG, don't let my kids see this thread, the would harass me to go camping!!!!...I am an en-suite kind of gal :lmao:

from what he was saying on the phone they have done the B&B out too ...

Bumpity Bump!!
am waiting in anticipation of using my new camper van :rotfl2:

p.s. for those needing an en suite - isn't that called a field?

Hopefully we'll have an income by July and will be able to join you. If not we'll be probably be living in a tent!

gosh, just when I was having one of my bluesy days, and thinking we would end up cancelling this year, along you all come and bump us back up, thanks guys xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter