• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GGG3 - The Revenge - 17th and 18th July, Riverside International

Jules I am thinking maybe our inflatable bed might do - what do you think???

Can't wait only 9 days to go :banana::cool1:

Tam

The bed sounds like a great idea Tam !!

Now Nat you only need a little boat, something along the lines of a lacky licken bottle or an empty bottle of bow - HMS Longstaff ..

Foolish people, lol, lacky licken is not Welsh, its Jules talk for Washing Up Liquid, so I meant as empty Fairy Liquid Bottle !!

I will be glad to get rid of this lurgy bug I have (and I have now shared with Ian), so that we can concentrate our heads on getting some quizzed done, and confession, we haven't made our lackylicken boat yet either!! I can see it all bring a mad rush next week.

Foolish people, lol, lacky licken is not Welsh, its Jules talk for Washing Up Liquid, so I meant as empty Fairy Liquid Bottle !!

I will be glad to get rid of this lurgy bug I have (and I have now shared with Ian), so that we can concentrate our heads on getting some quizzed done, and confession, we haven't made our lackylicken boat yet either!! I can see it all bring a mad rush next week.

See now it makes sense :rotfl2: hope you feel better babe xx

I can talk Welsh for you if you want Nat lol. One week today, it has come around so quickly hasn't it, fingers crossed for good weather, we deserve it after last year !

oh Nat, that is such a shame - do you mind driving on your own xx

Nat that is a shame - poor John too having to work the weekend.

Jules hope you are feeling better

Jules what are the plans then? I am going to start my boat tonight - what else do we need to know/do?

Tam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter