GGG3 - The Revenge - 17th and 18th July, Riverside International

Bumpity Bump!!
am waiting in anticipation of using my new camper van :rotfl2:

p.s. for those needing an en suite - isn't that called a field?

Ooohh Carol in a Camper Van, I shall have to make sure the Robbie song is on my ipod - I think it already is, most of his stuff is !!

Jules the date is on my calendar and in my diary so there can be no cancelling.

Besides I can't wait to see Carol's campervan. Carol is it a old type VW one?

If we knew you had one of those we could have blagged it for Glastonbury :rotfl:

Tam

Jules the date is on my calendar and in my diary so there can be no cancelling.

Besides I can't wait to see Carol's campervan. Carol is it a old type VW one?

If we knew you had one of those we could have blagged it for Glastonbury :rotfl:

Tam

fight you for it Tam :rotfl2:

Hopefully we'll have an income by July and will be able to join you. If not we'll be probably be living in a tent!

why do you think I bought a van? :rotfl2:

and no, its not an old style vw one, nor is it a new style with all mod cons, it is a VW T4 which we are converting, so at the moment its just a very well insulated and carpeted van!
still, it'll be dry and warm which is more than I can say for the rest of you :lmao:

we had our first night away in it (air bed in the back stylee) last weekend and again this weekend. Lee will be installing the bed and units soon though

why do you think I bought a van? :rotfl2:

and no, its not an old style vw one, nor is it a new style with all mod cons, it is a VW T4 which we are converting, so at the moment its just a very well insulated and carpeted van!
still, it'll be dry and warm which is more than I can say for the rest of you :lmao:

we had our first night away in it (air bed in the back stylee) last weekend and again this weekend. Lee will be installing the bed and units soon though

you will get to warm in there Carol, its going to be at least 80 degrees :rotfl2:

I am starting to become a little concerned about the campsite, to be honest guys he sounds very sergeantish!! One of the comments has been if we break the rules he will throw us off at anytime, but he seems unwilling to share the rules, I am unsure what exactly would upset him. I did have a second choice up my sleeve, but I spoke to them today and they don't allow any music at all, not just at night, but during the day too - I cant imagine a campsite without a bit of music !!

its not good Nat, but we will find something, it shall not beat us lol

Jules, I know you haven't been there for a recce yet, but the one at Hay-on-Wye looks nice.

is that the Riverside International that you mean Deb, it does look very, very nice I agree, I think I will pop them a quick mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter