GGG3 - The Revenge - 17th and 18th July, Riverside International

here you go Claire http://www.chainbridgeinn.com/chainbridge_inn_location.htm

The little town of Usk would also be about two miles away and I am sure that there are more B&B's there x

Thanks - by the time I had read through the thread I forgot you had put a link at the beginning! :rotfl2: I am having a blond day! :rotfl:

I think we will have to decide nearer the time as hubby is job hunting at the moment so it's difficult to commit to anything.....but we would love to join you all, fingers crossed. xxx

Thanks - by the time I had read through the thread I forgot you had put a link at the beginning! :rotfl2: I am having a blond day! :rotfl:

I think we will have to decide nearer the time as hubby is job hunting at the moment so it's difficult to commit to anything.....but we would love to join you all, fingers crossed. xxx

Yay :cool1:

It would be good if you & Dh could come along Claie because it's our first GGG .:goodvibes

There was loads here when we went to bed last night, but it's nearly all gone this morning. :sad1: (I'm still loving it).

Won't put away my bright green wellies just incase they're needed for GGG, :goodvibes .
There's this bright round thing in the sky producing some heat is is the thing they call the sun if so i've got it too

wooohooo for another GGG!! am praying for sun already, we deserve it!

we definately deserve to get the sun this year, its about time, and they do say third time lucky !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter