• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting nervous...

classicpooh

<font color=FF66FF>Wishes everyone a Disney day!
Well our vacation plans are just about finalized for our trip, I made some budget wise decisions and some not. We are staying @ OKW (a party of 9) in a two bedroom (we did the cheapest package through DU). We are flying United out of Chicago (hope it works out), and rented a minivan though Priceline (got a great deal) Thanks for all of your help! I hope that I made the right decisions!

Are you planning to make other arrangements for some of your group to get to the hotel from the airport? A minivan cannot accommodate 9 people even without luggage.

I should have clarified, our party is arriving in two groups: the four in my immediate family will be in the mini van, the other five are making their own arrangements!
Thanks for all your helpful info - it helped so much when I got my minivan through priceline - I saved almost $100!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter