Getting nervous...

classicpooh

<font color=FF66FF>Wishes everyone a Disney day!
Well our vacation plans are just about finalized for our trip, I made some budget wise decisions and some not. We are staying @ OKW (a party of 9) in a two bedroom (we did the cheapest package through DU). We are flying United out of Chicago (hope it works out), and rented a minivan though Priceline (got a great deal) Thanks for all of your help! I hope that I made the right decisions!

Are you planning to make other arrangements for some of your group to get to the hotel from the airport? A minivan cannot accommodate 9 people even without luggage.

I should have clarified, our party is arriving in two groups: the four in my immediate family will be in the mini van, the other five are making their own arrangements!
Thanks for all your helpful info - it helped so much when I got my minivan through priceline - I saved almost $100!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest