Getting Mail from the characters

disneymomdi

Earning My Ears
I have downloaded disney clipart and sent my children letters from various characters. My 4 year old especially loves getting these letters and it's building up his excitement for our May trip!

Hi! My dd wrote letters to her fav characters and received autographed pictures in the mail from them. It took a while, actually, it took a second request from me, but she got them ~ it's very special!

SandraC, visit our Disney family web site www.angelfire.com/on/disneyfun
º0º
1975 - off site (11 years old),
1977 - off site (13 years old),
1987 - Indian Rock Shores (23 years old with hubby, b/f at the time),
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach (26 years old, with hubby, six month after wedding),
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 mo

Do you have the address for that? My DD wrote 2 letters last year before our Nov. trip. She wrote them in the summer and never received a reply. I would like to see if it is the same address.

On a happier note, while we were staying at the Poly, my DD did get a very special card/signed autograph from Ariel. I never requested it, but my just 4 yr. old started talking with a cast member. It turns out that they both shared a Halloween birthday! I knew the letter must have been from the cast member. It took me until the end of the week, but I finally found her so I could thank her. It really made the trip extra special for my daughter.

I love your idea of creating letters for my DD & DN before our trip in June.

I really love the idea of getting a signed pix from DW. That address would really be appreciated!

Thanks! ;)

Walt Disney World
Guest Communications,
P.O. Box 10,040,
Lake Buena Vista, FL

Also try e-mail, locate the CONTACT US on www.disney.com

I have always received a phone call or letter from Disney for reply. Even when I wrote them last to thank them!

SandraC
º0º
1975 - off site
1977 - off site
1987 - Indian Rock Shores
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 months old!

I don't remember the exact web site but I just did a search under "Disney Clip Art" and a really good site came up. I've been sending my boys one letter a week. My 4 year old can wait to go get the mail to see if he has a letter! I also put clipart on the envelope so he knows right a way who it is from! Have fun!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest