Getting closer

RJO

Me
We are coming to WDW for the first time Nov 7...we are a male 53 and female 51 and we have saved for 8 years for this trip...Disney has been a DREAM for me all my life...but...life got in the way...also son 24 and Girlfriend will be coming with us...maybe...just maybe we will be lucky enough to get a dream come true from Disney...to wax poetetically if I may...I used to watch "Wonderful World Of Disney" every Sunday as a child and young adult with dreams of going there some day...we are staying at CSR
All I can say is we have a count down going and CANNOT wait until Nov 7, 2007 at 5:30 am when we leave for WDW!!!!!:

We are coming to WDW for the first time Nov 7...we are a male 53 and female 51 and we have saved for 8 years for this trip...Disney has been a DREAM for me all my life...but...life got in the way...also son 24 and Girlfriend will be coming with us...maybe...just maybe we will be lucky enough to get a dream come true from Disney...to wax poetetically if I may...I used to watch "Wonderful World Of Disney" every Sunday as a child and young adult with dreams of going there some day...we are staying at CSR
All I can say is we have a count down going and CANNOT wait until Nov 7, 2007 at 5:30 am when we leave for WDW!!!!!:
Don't worry about winning a dream-the odds are EXTREMELY long that any one Guest will win anything.Believe me,with this being your first time,you will be so in awe of the place,winning a dream would just be an added bonus.The first time I went I basically just walked around with my mouth wide open the whole time!:)

There's something so special the first time someone goes to WDW! I wish I could see your excitement when you get there. Let us know how it goes. I wish you a magical trip!:goodvibes

I hope you have a great trip! CSR is a lovely resort. Just remember to relax and take time to soak it all in. It's OK if you miss one or two things - it gives you a reason to come back. ;) If you haven't already done so, make a list of your family's "must sees" in each park and concentrate on those first. Make sure you allow plenty of transportation time, especially if you are on your way to a dining reservation. If you allow 20 minutes for each connection you have to make, and then about 15 minutes travel time on each connection, you should be good.

How long will you be staying? Remember Disney is HUGE! Bigger than some major cities.

You cannot do everything in a week.
1st trip-7 days
2nd trip-14 days
3rd trip-10 days
4th trip-7 days
5th trip- 7 days

We still havent done it ALL!

So enjoy what you are doing and try not to be to rushed. Figure out what you all want to do for sure. Do them first.

Some people say you shouldnt run yourself ragged on vacation. We usually do. Disney is an exhausting vacation for us but we love it!!

You may even walk up to 10 miles a day! So start walking so you are ready for it! lol Have a magical vacation!

RJO, I hope you have a fantastic first visit! I am a Disney granny and still am thrilled to be there!!! The first sight of that castle always chills, after many visits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter