General Codes watch?

Just so I have this straight--codes are good ONLY for room-only reservations--MYW packages would not be eligible for a code discount.
Correct?

Thanks for the updates everyone......I don't know what I would do without my trusty DISers for support during the "Great Code Wait of 2005".

I wish they would offer paclage discounts, but I hear it isn't going to work that way.

I do hope these come out soon (I need June). It seems like the 'watch' is taking forever.

This weekend would be super!
DJ

If I have a MYW package can I cancel if I mean WHEN gc come out and do it all seperate??? But then I lose the dining package right???? And then I have to cancel most of my PS. OH MAN!!! I want codes on my package!!!!

westjones said:
I do hope these come out soon (I need June). It seems like the 'watch' is taking forever.

This weekend would be super!
DJ

Super Duper is more like it.

I planned a short 3 night stay for the end of April. We booked the Pop because we wanted a short, cheap trip. But after all this talk of codes, I really got to thinking how nice it would be to stay at the Poly or the WL. I've convinced myself that since its only for three nights we should go for it, since we're unlikey to ever take such a short trip again - it may be our one chance to stay at an MK deluxe.

So now I'm ready to just fork over the extra $500 to stay at a deluxe even if a code doesn't come out. But I haven't convinced my wife of this yet.

This is what comes of all this code talk! Bad temptation.

csmommy said:
No, from the same board that posted the Florida & AP codes a day before WDW released them.
I looked around there and couldn't find any mention of general codes.
Maybe I'm just missing it.

Yay - a new code to watch out for!! I managed to get my AP code applied this week but am wanting to stay at Disney before activating my pass.

Does anyone know what kind of discounts get offered for general codes?

Thanks

Nick

maleficent_man said:
Does anyone know what kind of discounts get offered for general codes?

They usually aren't as good as AP/FL rates so see what those are for the resort you are looking at and plan a little more than that.

general codes. I couldn't get an AP rate for our stay at the Poly in April, as all the AP rooms were booked. Currently paying rack and holding on to that ressie for dear life! :flower:

Dreams...ahhh, isn't that what Disney is all about! :wizard:

I hear ya. I'm going crazy, too, although it's starting to turn into realizing the possibility that there won't be any for my time (end of April). I'll be checking first thing tomorrow morning...and the morning after that...and the, well, you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

I got an AP rate for our room at AKL for the last week of April. I'm now looking for General codes for some friends of ours that are also going during that week.
I still am hopeful that the general codes will come out. I know that much of this time frame is filling up but if you check WDW sit it does show many rooms still available. Especially for the last week in April. So.... Now.... we sit and wait....... :)

When does WDW reservations open up? It's 7am here, Indiana time. Just wondering if anyone has checked for today???? Hoping....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter