General Codes watch?

areno79

DIS Veteran
Now that AP codes are out, anyone want to jump on General codes wait train with me? I realize it is unlikely that they will come out, but a girl can dream right? :flower:

Dream on! No, really! I'll be there hoping with you all!!!! And obsessively checking my computer 50 times an hour. And eating chocolate because I need some endorphins!! :rotfl:

:cloud9: What would life be without dreams? Here's hoping for general codes for everyone...Happy Disney everyone!! :wizard:

Me too...........I have a room booked at SOG....nice hotel..but would love to stay at a Disney resort...miss the atmosphere..but the prices aren't cheap are they.

dizprincess27 said:
Me too even though I've already switched my ressie to the POP just in case. :earboy2:

I did the same thing. I was willing to pay rack at CBR but some things came up and I can't afford to take the chance of no codes. Pop with a discount would be even better. :wizard: :wizard:

I am waiting too!
What makes you think they will not come out?

We booked the 6night 7 days deal...If they do come out, I wonder if I can use the code on that ressie????

We also booked 5 extra days, Im hoping to use the general code with!! If we get the same discount AP holders got, it will save me $180ish!

Count me in.
I'm currently staying off-site for 5 nights then POR for 4 with AAA rate.
But I'd love to make all 9 nights POR.
If the AKL standard rooms held 5, I might have bought an AP today.

I made a ressie at Pop, but I'd love to have the extra money to splurge a bit on souvies and dinner ressies! Heck, if the rates were good enough, I'd even bump up to a mod. :confused3

I'm waiting as well....but, the general codes are usually not as good as the AP codes.

I'm booked at Pop Century right now at the AAA rate of $84.15. The AP rate is $74...so, I figure if a general code rate does come out...it probably won't beat the AAA rate by much. It would be either $79 at the least or $85+...IMO.

speedyf

We already have codes for our April 14 - 16 at BC from way back when.

We are staying at Poly April 21 - 23 and would love to have the extra spending money . . .(not counting on it, but it would be nice) :flower:

I am hoping something shows up too!!! We are booked at rack rate and if there are no general codes by next week I might switch to the dining package. I didn't want to book the package and then have a room only code come out that I can't use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!