General Codes watch?

Sign me up for the list. As I said in my Visa rant, I'd love to give Disney more money by upgrading my Pop reservation to a Deluxe, but I won't do it for rack rates. Come on Disney, give me a code, split the difference with me, and TAKE MY MONEY!

I'm in too. Have the AAA rate at AKL for a standard view, but would like a little more to spend in other ways at WDW. I'm with BostonRob - please give us the chance to give you our money WDW!

Waiting on general codes. Please Mr. Eisner. I'll take back all the evil things that I said about you.

I have AAA disc for POR booked but my DH keeps threatening to go to Pop if we don't get a better deal. The only thing is I have my heart set on the dining plan...

Tiredmommy, isn't there some way to still get the dining plan with AAA? I think others have done it but you may have to book directly with AAA instead of Disney. Not sure. Good luck and welcome to the DIS!!!

From what I understand you can, if you book the whole pkg through them. I have one on hold for a few more days. I have room only through CRO w/AAA disc. I was just hoping to save a little more. If I book the pkg through AAA I actually get POFQ, which I like better.

Come on general codes - please appear! Let us plain old disney folks enjoy some savings - we are coming from Seattle in May!

i mean, we still going to wind up using the money for souvenirs!
the money still goes back to them!! :rotfl:

i hope our dreams come true!!

the anticipation!! :wizard:

I'm with you. Don't they realize any money we save gives us more money to spend in the parks! :teacher:

tiredmommy said:
From what I understand you can, if you book the whole pkg through them. I have one on hold for a few more days. I have room only through CRO w/AAA disc. I was just hoping to save a little more. If I book the pkg through AAA I actually get POFQ, which I like better.
Tired mommy,
I think I got a discount for my whole package by booking through AAA. It was about $200 cheaper than booking through Disney. I have MYW+dining and an extra night on my package and it was still less than booking online. Believe me I checked several times. :earsgirl:

Count me in on the watch with all of you! We are booked at WL with AAA, but a code would make it easier to spend more on souveniers :cool1:
Come on codes!!! :wizard: :wizard:

Maureenmouse-
It looks like only the room winds up being discounted BUT with the room booked through CRO I can not add the dining plan, so I have to make a change somehow. Either I need to book the whole pkg through AAA or change to direct through CRO. AAA would save $, but not much, around $200. My question is what if an elusive code comes out, then can the AAA pkg be discounted? If you know I'd love to hear it.

Thanks

Am already booked through 407WDISNEY. If a general code (oops, I meant WHEN) a general code comes along, can I just call and have Disney apply the code discount to my reservation? Thinking good thoughts! :flower:

tiredmommy said:
Maureenmouse-
It looks like only the room winds up being discounted BUT with the room booked through CRO I can not add the dining plan, so I have to make a change somehow. Either I need to book the whole pkg through AAA or change to direct through CRO. AAA would save $, but not much, around $200. My question is what if an elusive code comes out, then can the AAA pkg be discounted? If you know I'd love to hear it.

Thanks

I would like to know that too. I booked throught AAA to get the discounted Air. When codes come out will I be able to Get them???

Count me in, I am hoping and praying for codes!!!

Lesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter